0.3

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭."
- -

- "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.I've decided I'll be your Mockingjay, but I have some conditions." Katniss started while taking a pice of paper out and starting to read off her conditions. "Peeta and the other Tributes, Johanna Mason and Annie Cresta, will be rescued at the earliest opportunity. If and when Peeta is liberated, he will receive a full and unconditional pardon. No punishment will be inflicted. And the same goes for the other Tributes."

"No." Coin simply said.

"It's not their fault you abandoned them in the arena. They're doing and saying whatever they can to survive." Katniss said offensive.

"Individuals don't make demands in 13. There will be a tribunal and a fair judgment. Thank you." Coin said blankly.

"The Victors will be granted immunity and you will announce that in front of the entire population of 13. You will hold yourself and your government responsible or you will find another Mockingjay." She finished harshly.

"That's it. That's her. Right there. Isn't that who I promised you? Now if she wears the costume, gunfire in the background, a hint of smoke: Our Mockingjay. Madam President, we're losing ground because the people are losing heart. This is worth the risk. She's worth the risk. Pardons, tribunals, power of the people, it can all be the bedrock of the new Panem. But in wartime I think even the noblest of causes can be bent a little bit. Right?" Heavensbee said.

"Do you have any other conditions?" Coin asked while katniss looked at her pice of paper.

"My sister gets to keep her cat." She stated.

- "Good afternoon. Thank you for interrupting your schedules. They have already been adjusted to compensate for the delay." Coin said.

"I hardly ever see children around here." Katniss whispered to her sister.

"Please, check in with your unit supervisors when you resume work." Coin continued.

"A lot of them were lost in an epidemic a few years ago. Coin lost her family, too. Daughter and a husband." Prim whispered back.

"I have an announcement for the citizens of 13, and our welcome guests from 12. Katniss Everdeen has consented to be the face of our cause to help unite the districts against the Capitol." Coin spoke while Katniss notices Finnick listening in the crowd and make her way towards him."In exchange, I have promised several concessions. First, we'll assess all opportunities for the extraction of the Victors held hostage in the Capitol. Peeta Mellark, Johanna Mason..." earning murmur amongst the crowd showing they are not pleased.

"Finnick, I made the deal for Annie, too." Katniss whispers to the golden boy.

"...and Annie Cresta. Once freed, they will be granted full pardon for any and all crimes committed against the rebel cause." Causing a louder reaction of displeasure from the crowd; to Katniss.

"Good. That's good, Katniss." He said gladly. "She's all I got left besides Mags"

"If Katniss Everdeen fails to fulfill her duties, the deal will be off. Thank you for your attention. Please, resume your daily schedules." Coin finished.