Everything is falling into place

A/N: okay don't start beating me when I say I've had this done for weeks!!!!!! I spent a lot of time writing this soooooo..... enjoy!

_________________

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face. I yawned and opened my eyes. The light was coming in through a small gap in the curtain.

I rubbed the crust out of my eyes. My eyes searched around the room, until they landed on Ash.

"Rain..." Ash mumbled. He was still sleeping. He pulled me closer to him and sighed before snoring quietly.

Remembering last night, I lifted my hand and touched my freshly bit mark. Ash had bit me again during the mating, and now my scent was mixed with his and his was mixed with mine. Last night was wonderful. I wouldn't have traded it for the world. Though, it was a little strange waking up naked next to Ash.

We were fully mated now. It was so different from only being marked. Now I could feel all his emotions. Also, because Ash was an alpha and we mated, I was now his alpha female so I could hear what everyone in the pack was thinking, and locate him whenever needed. Although we were now fully mated, the jealousy and the protectiveness were going to get much worse.

I turned on my side and gazed at him. He looked even better now. I don't even know how that was possible.

I slowly detached his arm from my waist, and put it on the bed. I didn't have to worry about waking him. He was such a heavy sleeper. I slid out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Gripping my fluffy robe, I wrapped it around myself and tied it, before looking in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw. My face was glowing. It's like when a woman is pregnant, her skin glows. That's kind of what I looked like. Though it's literally impossible for me to be pregnant, because when you complete the mating process, the female can't become impregnated. It may seem weird, but blame it on the werewolf genetics.

I touched my face, my eyes wide with curiosity. All I could do was stare at myself in the mirror. A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. I smiled at him in the mirror. I hadn't even heard him wake up.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear. I turned around and face him. He was wearing a pair of boxers, so things weren't too awkward.

"I love you, too."

His eyes moved from my face to my red mark that was sitting proudly on my neck.

"Are you... sore?" He asked, his eyes still fixated on my mark.

"Just a little," I replied as I moved my hands up to his cheek. His hazel eyes moved from my mark to my face. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, slowly. I closed my eyes, and cherished the feeling. His lips lingered for a while, before he pulled away. I opened my eyes slowly and gazed at him through my long lashes.

He placed his left hand on my cheek, while he kept the other one fastened on my lower back. I looked into his eyes as I leaned into his hand.

"Wanna shower?" He asked. I smiled at him and nodded.

Our shower took longer than it should've. Okay, maybe it's mostly my fault for teasing him, but he should know better.

After our shower we both dressed in our closet together. I wore one of Ash's large shirts and a pair of jeans.

Afterwards, we both walked to the kitchen hand in hand.

It was a little odd seeing it empty.

"I wonder where everyone is."

Ash shrugged,"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Um, pancakes, eggs, and toast, please!"

Ash began to work on breakfast, just as Wyatt and Sapphire entered the kitchen.