Only for your daughter

Wyatt's P.O.V.

I had calmed her down quite a lot just by holding her close and stroking her hair. It's amazing how much power our mates have over us.

"We'll get your dad back," I whispered to her. And I meant it. I would get her dad back for her, just to see her happy

Ash's P.O.V.

When I woke up everything around me was dark. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I didn't know where I was or why I was here until all the memories came flooding back to me. They took Rain. I felt my eye color shifting to a dark amber. I needed to get out of here and find her. I tried talking to her through the link, but it was no good. Whatever they had injected in me, cut me off from all mind links. That sucks.

I went over to the cell bars. They must've put me in a cell or something in the dungeon. I grabbed the bars and tried to tear them apart. Nothing happened to them, but my energy was becoming drained.

"Don't touch the bars, they're silver," a weak voice whispered. I let go and stepped back. Silver couldn't kill us, but it seriously drained our strength. Also, it was it was indestructible to us.

I didn't realize there was someone else in here with me. I looked around and sure enough, there was a man leaning against the wall at the back of the room. With one look I knew exactly who it was. It was the rouge leader.

There was two people in this world that I seriously wanted to kill right now. The king was one, and he was the other.

My eyes that were turning back to their normal color, instantly shifter to my wolf's eyes. He was the one who gave Rain the Wolf's Bane. He caused her to be in a coma for a week. He was the one who made me worried sick. Rain's coma was all his fault.

Without a second thought, I was in-front of him with one of hands around his throat. He was gasping for air and scratching at my arm, trying to get me to let go. It didn't phase me though, all I could think about was killing this man. He was beginning to turn purple.

"Please, I have a daughter," He gasped. I loosened my grip. I seriously wanted to kill this man, but I didn't want for that girl to be fatherless. I wasn't that heartless. Okay maybe I was because he hurt my mate. But I still didn't want that girl to be fatherless. I thought of what Rain would say to me. I knew her well. I could just picture her saying something like 'Ash, be nice. I know he hurt me, but I'm fine. I'm still alive. And plus you don't want that girl to lose her dad would you?'. That thought was the only thing that made me let go of him.

He gasped for air.

"How old is she?" I asked as I tries to rein in my wolf a little bit.

"She's not even of age. Please. I haven't seen her in months," he begged.

I can't believe I'm saying this. "I will let you go, for your daughter and my mate. But if you do one thing to cross me, I will snap your neck without a second thought. Got it?"

He nodded, still trying to breathe properly. I could see the purple bruises forming where my hand had been.

Carson's P.O.V.

I looked around for another wolf to fight. This was a tough battle. We've been fighting for hours now. It was almost dawn.

I looked around, no sign of Ash. We had agreed to meet by the gates a while ago. He didn't come, so I just kinda figured he was busy fighting someone, so after a while, I just joined back in to the fight, making sure to keep an eye out. But it's been a long time, and I'm starting to get worried. I haven't seen him since we left, and Wyatt's missing. Where could they be?

_____________

A/N: so got back form my vaca on monday afternoon..... i havent had time to get on a computer becausemines broken, so yeah..... my parents are planning on getting a newa one... hopefully soon!!!