I thought I'd never hear this word

Ash's P.O.V.

Royal guards rushed out of the palace. I lead everyone and we attacked the guards. Blood was everywhere. Everywhere you looked there was someone fighting. It looked like there was more royal guards than Rain had said there were.

Taking a whiff of the air around me, I realized that not all of these people were guards, but they were also the rouge pack that attacked us...

Wyatt's P.O.V.

We saw Alpha Ash begin moving in. We followed his lead and did so too. Carson was next to me and we were all shifted into our wolves.

Ash and his sector attacked and there was soon royal guards filing out fast. I soon realized that the rouge pack that attacked us joined forces with the royal guard.

Carson began to lead us into the attack. As we all began to run at them, I stopped and everyone ran past me. There was a beautiful medium sized auburn colored wolf running at us from the opposite side, along with some other wolves. My wolf whispered the one thing I thought I would never hear... Mate.

_________________________

A/N: short i know, but the chapters will get longer!!!!! i hope to upload soon!!! if i dont tomarrow, then perhaps this weekend... but not promising anything because i will be extremely busy!!!