Friends

After a few minutes, I looked at the digital clock that hung above the fireplace. The time read 3:30, and the date was Dec. 20,(yeah, she's got one of those cool clocks that tell the date too). I nearly jumped out of Ash's lap, when I saw the date. Christmas was a few days away, and I didn't get anyone presents and it still hasn't snowed! By the looks of it, it seemed like we were going to be having our first green Christmas.

"Hey Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did..." I glared at him as if to say,'Really?'. He just smiled, and ran his hand through my hair.

"When are we going to put up the Christmas tree?"

"I don't know, whenever you want, princess." I smiled when he called me 'princess'. I usually hated it when people called me that but when Ash said it I didn't mind it at all, he was just using it as a pet name, not as in calling me Princess Rain.

"Okay, can we put it up today or tomorrow?" I asked sweetly.

"Your wish is my command." he whispered as he leaned down to kiss my temple.

I got up off his lap, all signs of my crying before, wiped from my face, and it was replaced with a joyous smile.

I was about to go downstairs, when Ash grabbed my hand and yanked, me back into his chest. I saw the color of his eyes go from hazel to a deep amber.

Ah s***! Those must be his wolf eyes. His wolf must be trying to get out and get what it wants. When an alpha or someone with alpha blood in them, eyes turn yellow or amber means that they are turned on... If you know what I mean. And Ash has alpha blood in him, and his eyes are amber... Not a very good thing right now, cause ME+EMPTY ROOM+HORNY ASH= TROUBLE... Like my equation?

He pushed us up against a wall, and kissed me hungrily. I couldn't help myself, so I kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm. He reacted to that, and kissed me harder and rougher. I felt his arousal pushing up against me, at my core. He pulled away, his eyes still amber, and gasped,"I need you now, Rain."

His arms wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me closer to him. He leaned down once more, and kissed me sensually, it was nice and slow unlike our first one which was rough and demanding. I kissed him back, but soon I pulled away. I looked into his eyes, and they aglow a deeper amber. He was getting even more horny... This is not good.

He dove down to kiss me again, but I avoided him by moving to the side. My body slipped past his, and he was no longer pressing up against me. His eyes still glowing amber, I took a step back,"Ash, close your eyes and take a deep breath... Calm down," He did as I said, and closed his eyes for a minute. When he opened, his eyes were a glowing yellow. I cautiously walked up to him and wrapped an arm around his side, and put my head on his chest,"Come on Ash, get your wolf under control, come back to me."

He closed his eyes once more, and took a deep breath. When he finally opened, his eyes were back to their normal hazel. He hugged me and turned us around in circles.

"I'm getting dizzy."

He put me down,"Sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," I said before I stood on my toes and kissed him on the lips. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist, and I pulled away.

"Come on, let's go down stairs. You can introduce me to your friends." He nodded, and we left the room.

When we got to the living room, there were people everywhere. I saw a group of guys, with a few girls at the back side of the room. Ash put his arm around me, as we walked over to the group in the back.