Nice house

Ash nodded his head left and then right. I understood him and I nudged Ava with my muzzle and we turned to the left, and hid behind a tool shed. We phased and then quickly put on our clothes.

I slipped on a cropped leather jacket and pulled out a hand mirror and a small makeup kit. 'It's been a long time since I used this', I thought as I put on some eyeliner.  

When I was done I stashed it in my bag and met Ash where we were earlier. Him and Ava were waiting there patiently, as I took my place next to Ash. He slipped his hand around my waist, and he led us into the mansion. While we were walking up to the mansion I had more time to study it. 

It was like a giant log cabin. It was four stories tall and it stretched on for what seems like it could be two city blocks or so. It had two giant pillars in the front, and right in the middle was a door.  

Wow, this place was huge. My eyes widened at the thought of how many people were in this pack.

"Don't worry, it's a lot smaller than what it seems... Once you get used to it," Ash whispered in my ear as we neared the house.

In what seemed like a quick second, we were at the front door. Ash placed his hand on the doorknob and turned it and entered the house, pulling me with him and Ava trailing closely behind.  

We were met by a man and a woman who I assumed to be Ash's parents. The man appeared to be in his mid forties, he had graying light brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall, he looked about 6'5". The woman had straight faded blonde hair that went to her shoulders. She had warm inviting hazel eyes, and a blinding smile. She was short compared to the man, she was a little shorter than me, she was about 5'2".

"Ray, meet my parents," Ash said with a smile.

I knew it! Omg! What am I supposed to say to them? Hello Ash's parents, I am Rain the former princess, and I am endangering everyone here, so expect an attack from the government? Ugh! I gotta say something! Hurry, think Rain, THINK!

I flashed a smile,"Hi, pleasure meeting you."

"No, the pleasure's all ours... I am Rick Greenfield And this is my wife Jessica" The man said.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Greenfield." I said.

"You can call us by our first names." Rick mentioned.

"So, is she the one?" Mrs. Green- I mean Jessica asked. Ash nodded and pulled me closer and I lied my head on his shoulder.

"Awww! You're so cute together!" Jessica squealed.

"Come on Rain, I'll show you around," Ash said as we started off into a hallway.

"Wait... Rain, as in the former princess Rain?" Jessica asked,We stopped and I nodded.

"Oh my gosh! We would have asked you to come here anyway, when we found you!" she squealed again.

"Yeah... I don't want any special treatment... I wanna be treated normally, just like anyone else." I said. I looked over at them and I saw a blank faced Ava.

"Omg! I completely forgot about you! I am so sorry! Rick, Jessica this is my best friend, Ava." I said.

"Hi Ava, we'll get someone to give you a tour and show you to your room... Rain, honey do you mind sharing a room with Ash? I mean, you don't have to, we can get you your own-" Jessica said but I cut her off, I then noticed that Rick had left.

"Na, I don't mind... Bye Ava!" I said as Ash and I started walking down the hallway.

He led me down the hallway into a huge room with a high ceiling. The walls were a creamy tan and they had couches grouped together and there were a couple plasma tvs in here too. I saw some kids playing a kinect, Foosball, and air hockey.