Can we talk?

For the past couple days, I've hardly ever spoken to Ash. I hung out with my peeps more than usual, just so I could keep my mind occupied, because whenever I thought about Ash, it made my heart clench. I've really missed him. I mean, we've still been sleeping in the same bed, but I've been distant. I know he really wants to say something about this, but I know he knows what this is all about.  

Basically everyone that is close to me, knows that Ash and I aren't exactly on speaking terms.

"Why don't you just go apologize?" Ava suggested.

"Yeah come on, we all know you guys miss each other," Trixie pitched in.

"I know that if this ever happened with Toby, I'd apologize right away," Ashley told me.

"There is no way they are apologizing guys. Both of them are as stubborn as a mule," Aleesha said sighing in frustration.

These people just would not drop it, they've been going at it for at least the past ten minutes,"Ugh that's it I'm leaving. You peoples are really annoying."

I left the room I was in and went into the hallway. I was on the prowl for my next distraction. The next thing I knew, Carson was walking down the hall with some boxes in his hands.

"Hey."

"Hey," He replied,"You should really make up with Ash. I know he wants to..."

"Ugh! What is up with you people and me and Ash making up?!"

I left the house and went into the back yard to see if there were any training sessions I could help with. To my surprise and utter annoyance, there wasn't. I groaned/screamed in frustration and went to the gym, instantly going to my gym locker in the locker room.

For the past couple days, I had spent most of my time here or helping with training sessions, or with friends.

I changed into a sports bra and shorts. I then went into the gym and got on a bike and plugged my earphones into my ears. I closed my eyes and biked to the fast beat of the song.

I got so into the song that I didn't hear someone come up to me. I was brought out of my thoughts by a delicious voice saying my name. I instantly opened my eyes and standing in front of me was my hot shirtless mate who was sweaty from a good workout.

I paused my song to hear what he had to say. Before I could even react, he paused my time on the bike, forcing me to slow down and stop. I looked up into his hazel eyes and I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth.

"Hey... Can we talk?"