Take me instead

Ash's P.O.V.

I saw a large gray wolf standing in the center of the battle, doing nothing. I had no doubt in my mind that that wolf was either Rain's uncle, or the rouge leader.

My eyes narrowed to slits as I looked at the wolf. The wolf looked at me and gave me a wolf-ish grin. It slowly walked out of the battle and into the woods. Out of instinct, I followed him. By the time he had stopped, we were in a secluded area in the forest.

He shifted back, wearing a full outfit. It must be specially made to shift back with you.

I could immediently tell who it was. This man standing in front of me was Rain's uncle, the king.

I almost leapt at him, but I decided it would be best to kill him in human form, so I could actually see the light leave his eyes.

I shifted back, only wearing my jeans.

"Nice to finally meet you, Alpha Ash," The man greeted me.

"Not so nice to meet you," I retorted back.

"What? Is there something wrong?"

"Yes there is. THERE's A LOT WRONG WITH YOU! WHAT KIND OF PERSON KILLS HIS OWN FAMILY!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said innocently.

"I'll show you what I'm talking about," I told him before I lunged at him. He easily blocked me and then swung a punch at me. His fist collided with my jaw. Damm, that hurt. I completely forgot that because he's in the royal family, he's got alpha blood in him, and not to mention he's king which gives him added strength.

We fought for a while, but eventually he had me pinned.

"I guess I should just kill you," He told me before he was just about to give the final blow.

Right then Rain ran out from behind a bush,"DON'T KILL HIM, TAKE ME INSTEAD!"

"Rain, what are you doing?" Was all I got out before her uncle got off of me and had Rain in a headlock.

"Looky here, it's my little niece. Such a silly little girl. But she's more than that to you. She's your mate."

"Please, leave him alone. Take me instead. It's not him you want," Rain pleaded with tears in her eyes. My wolf was taking over. I was just about to rip him off of her when he said 'guards' and I was stabbed in the neck with a needle.

Rain's P.O.V.

I started bawling as Ash fell to the ground unconscious,"ASH!"

"Lock them up," My uncle said before throwing me at some very large men. I tried to resist, but they were too strong.

I was eventually hit on the back of the head, and the last thing I heard was my uncle's evil laughter before I was completely enveloped by darkness.

Wyatt's P.O.V.

Immediently my wolf (who currently had control of me) went over to my mate. Gosh, I love that word. I guess my other mate wasn't my true mate, this person in front of me was. I can't wait to finally see her in her human form, or to even hear her voice. Or to even know her name.

I forgot everything in that moment. The fact that this was a fight, that I was supposed to be attacking, and the fact that we were on different sides.

I walked into the forest and shifted back, only wearing my jeans. She came into the forest in her wolf form and shifted back, wearing the specially designed clothes that are made to shift back with you.

She was beautiful. She wavy black hair and short bangs. Her skin was a pale, but flawless, and she had stunning blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Wyatt," I told her as I stuck out my hand. STUPID MOVE WYATT! UGH, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

"Hi, I'm Sapphire," she told me before shaking my hand. The feeling I got just from shaking her hand was amazing. And she had the prettiest of voices. I can't believe my human side liked Rain. Sapphire was amazing.

"So, why are you fighting with the king?" I asked her. Surely someone as beautiful and fragile as her shouldn't be fighting.

I saw the tears swell up in her eyes,"He took my dad."

________________________________

A/N: so i'm trying to write most of the rest of the book before I put it all up here, but I know some people are supposedly getting like addicted to this book or really want the next part, so I will put this up for now... i am going on vacation tomarrow, so hopefully I will have time to put up more cahps or hopefully i will remember to :) remember my computer is broke, so ... yeah... have a great people!! btw please comment/vote!!! thanks peoples!!!