Guests

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. My head was on Ash's chest, and he was awake and looking down at me, while running his fingers through my hair.

"Good morning, beautiful," He said before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Morning," I said, flashing a smile at him. 

I got up off the bed and went into the closet.

"So how about I get ready and take a shower and you go downstairs and cook us some breakfast," I called out to him as I started pulling clothes down from their hangers.

He chuckled came into the closet,"Is that how it's going to be?" 

"Yup," I said, popping the 'p' at the end.

"Okay, but you better hurry up before Carson tries to eat your food," He told me before leaning down and giving me a peck on the lips. He threw on some jeans before leaving to make some breakfast.

I grabbed my small pile of clothes and hurried into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I made my way down to the kitchen. I was wearing a skull and cross bone tube top under my cropped leather jacket, and I was wearing my pre-ripped while skinny jeans, and my black converses. I left my hair down to air dry.

When I entered, the kitchen was full of people. Carson was sitting next to Ash at the island, Shelby and Theo were searching the cupboards, and Jessica and Rick were at the stove making something for themselves.

I took my seat on Ash's lap and grabbed my fork and began to dig into my pancakes that he had made me.

"You look beautiful, as always," Ash whispered in my ear.

"Thanks," I replied before leaning down a few inches and giving him a kiss. The kiss tasted sweeter because of the syrup that was on my lips. When we pulled away, I saw Ash lick the syrup off of his lips seductively. Suddenly I wasn't so hungry. All I could think about was Ash. I snapped out of it. I couldn't steal Ash away for a long makeout session, he had things to do today. Which reminds me, today I was going to start helping out.

I finished eating and put my plate in the sink. 

"Come on, Ash. We've got things to do today," I said before  giving him a slight push towards Carson. 

"What?" He asked. He was wondering why I pushed him into Carson. 

"We've got guests coming today. I'll go check up on the rooms and get everything set up, and you two boys can go set up everything else."

I gave Ash a quick peck on the lips, "Now go."

Carson got up and they both began to head down the hall. I reached over and tapped Ash's bum. He turned around and gave me a playful smirk. He then winked at me before turning back around and walking down the hall. I couldn't help but blush at my own actions. I can't believe I just did that!

I went to all the rooms and made sure everything was set for our guests. I heard some howls outside, they were far away. I knew that one of the packs were traveling by wolf. After about 8 minutes or so I heard the doorbell ring. The rings echoed throughout the large house/mansion. 

The next thing I knew I was being lifted, and then put down at the front doors. I looked around, and saw that Ash had carried me here. He smiled and opened the door. 

Standing behind the door was a man. He looked to be somewhere around the ages of 20-22. He had black hair that was about an inch long, and it was spiked up in the front. You could tell he was muscular, and he stood about 6' 2". 

He looked Ash over, and then his eyes went over to me. His gray eyes flashed to black when he looked at me. Ash growled lowly, and the man's eyes went back to gray. The man growled back at the challenge. Ash grabbed my waist and pulled me into his side. I wrapped my arms around him and told him to be nice through the mind link.

I knew his canines have extended and he was resisting every urge to hurt him. 

"Nice to finally meet you Alpha Luke," Ash said through clenched teeth. 

I unwrapped one of my arms and moved my hair to the side, exposing Ash's mark on my neck. Alpha Luke took note of my small action, and his eyes widened in recognition. He stopped growling.

"I am sorry Alpha Ash," Alpha Luke said, bowing his head.

Ash nodded in acknowledgement. 

There was a long silence.

"So, why don't you and your pack come in and and get settled?" I suggested after a while, breaking the silence.

Alpha Luke nodded, and it looked like he was calling his pack through their pack mind link. About 70 people began walking up the steps. We let them in and I began escorting them to their rooms. I was a little swamped so I asked Jessica to come and help me. She gladly replied a 'yes' and then she took half of the people from the other pack, and escorted them to their rooms. 

By the time I had finished, the doorbell rang once more. Again, I was unexpectedly carried to the door.

When I was put down, Ash smiled, and pulled me into his side before opening the door.

Standing there was a man and a woman. They looked to be around Ash's parents age. The man was a little shorter than Ash, and he had graying black hair. The woman had medium length, medium brown hair.

The man held his hand out to Ash. Ash shook his hand and smiled, "Nice to see you again Alpha Michael. When is Logan coming back from his trip to the U.K?"

"He's supposed to be back any day now. When he does come back though, I'm going to give him the alpha position. But let's keep that between us, I don't want him to know."

Ash nodded," Hello, Luna Martha."

Martha smiled, "So who is this beautiful young lady?"

"This beautiful woman, is my mate, Rain."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Michael said as I shook his hand, and then Martha's.

"Why don't you come in?" I suggested.

They came in and once again I was swamped. Good thing this pack was smaller than the last pack. They had about 55-60 people. The entire time, Martha hung out by me, and we talked. She was a really sweet person.

By the time I had shown Michael and Martha their rooms, my legs were killing me. Ash was off with Carson, and the other alphas' and betas'.

I went into our bedroom and pulled on some pj's. I was tired so I quickly told Ash to make me some food when he was done. I snuggled into bed. It felt different without him there. I guess I'll have to get used to it. The attack was in two days after all.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep.

                                     I ADDED THIS LITTLE PART TO THIS CHAPTER!!!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I yawned as I felt someone playing with my hair.

"Rain, wake up, I have food," A voice cooed to me.

My eyes snapped open to see Ash sitting next to me with a plate in his hands.

I sat up and took the plate from him. He had made me some lasagna (which is one of my favorite foods). I smiled and grabbed the fork before it fell off the plate. 

"Thanks," I said before taking a bite.

"Sorry for not getting here sooner. The other alphas and I had a lot to talk about, and it takes about an hour to make lasagna."

"It's okay, I was really tired anyways."

"It's not okay. I'll make it up to you after all of this is over, okay? I promise," He replied before kissing my hair.

When I was fininshed I put my plate on the nightstand, for me to take down in the morning. I snuggled into Ash's chest and fell asleep.

__________________________

A/N: soooooooo i know it was boring, but the action is coming, I assure you........... and to all the peoples reading this, could I please get a few more comments/votes??? i'm losing motivation.