Chapter 12

A/N: So sorry guys QAQ I never updated for so long but I have some reasons some are personal others not so much. The not so much reasons are that one I had writers block and 2 I had TOO MUCH homework on my hands that I got detention -.- stupid teacher....Anyway 3 yeah I haven't got my 3 yet so onto the story my bootyful readers ^_^ Sorry if the characters are a 'lil' (more like a lot xD) OOC~

Yui's P.O.V:

Calm down Yui this party will be over soon and then you can go back to bed and sleep. Sighing, I looked over to Alex she was really pretty but when she slept she looked so...peaceful and I could just by her presence these 6 brothers felt at ease and calm. They treat her like their own flesh and blood of course Shuu is a bit more...friendly with her like way too friendly! Why can't me and Ayato be like this? HM WHY???? Yui calm down it's okay you need to calm down. You shouldn't be jealous of your little sister that needs more protection then you and after all I NEED to be there for her when she you know has...boy trouble >////< I wish- "Oi chichinashi (<- that how chu spell it right?) the party is over, it's already 5 in the morning to you mortals. Hurry up we need to get to bed >.<" huh have I really been in thought for like 4 hours? But that is not possible I have only thought about a few things...."OI YOURS TRUELY IS GETTING TIRED HERE!" Jumping up I quickly ran up to my room in fright of him sucking my blood. It hurts like a no Yui you can't say those type of words! 

Latio's P.O.V: (I am spelling it how used to)

Reiji gathered us in the living room once bitch-chan left so we could discuss Alex. She was here but asleep with Shuu of course Shuu was awake after all it as 'bout his mate, yes I know about it ^-^ and I am quite happy knowing this >:D That means that Bitch-chans little sister is our soon to be step-sister-law.

A/N: I WILL MAKE CHAPTER 13 LONG ITS JUST THAT MY KEBOARD STARTED TO MESS UP AROUND THE LATIO P.O.V: I REALLY AM SORRY FROM   THIS I HOPE YOU GUYS WONT STOP READING QAQ