Chapter 14

A/N: I'M ALIVE!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating for what? 3-4 months? Sorry I really am it's just that my laptop broke and.....I'M REALLLLLLLLY SORRY, thank you for reading this story and now it shall continue! Yay!

Alex's P.O.V:

Wiping my eyes I started to walk forward making sure that I didn't step on any rubble. Why am I here? I want to go back to Shuu... I felt like a helpless child and I didn't like the feeling at all! How did I end up here? I need no have to get out of this place. I can hear muffled voices again they sound so familiar but I can't put a name on any of them.

Ayato's P.O.V:

Why isn't she waking up? I looked at Shuu he seemed to be in pain again another mystery that I can't solve! "Ne, teddy you don't think that she's in that place do you?" huh whats he Kanato talking about? "By that place do you mean...hell?" Latio questioned. He nodded with a grim look on his face, oh god theres no way that she can survive that place...unless she finds her down there then she could have 50% chance of surviving. It seems that Reiji was thinking the same thing as me. Suddenly (what a great sentence opener xD), we heard a scream.

Alex's P.O.V:

My head it h-hurts but why? I can't remember anything apart from falling and landing in purple fire isn't fire usually red, orange and yellow with a little bit of blue? Someone was in this room with me, I can sense it they're near the metal door hiding in the shadows. The figure started chuckling softly but them in turned into maniacal (spelling????) laughter, this got me petrified. The figure started walking out of the shadows....

A/N: I KNOW I SAID IT WAS GONNA BE LONG BUT I JUST GOT MY LAPTOP FIXED AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR AGES GOMEN!! Also there will be two new characters.....Who's the figure on shadows? Find out soon! Thanks for all the support my bootyful readers >////<