Chapter 4

A/N: OMG guys all these comments are soooooo amazing  one of them made me want to cry tears of joy! So that's when I decided that  I shall update this story today right now! You have all made me want to carry on writing this book and that I thank you all for! HEY GUESS WHAT? I NEVER SAID THAT ONE WORD TODAY! Wow I feel so pround of myself x'D I guess I don't really have a reason to be that one word today right? I think so bye guys have fun reading! -gives out cookies- ENJOY!~

Alex's P.O.V:

And that's when I saw...a bunny? o.o Whoa wansn't expecting that aw it's so cute and fluffy! But still I have to be on guard! Nah who am I kidding? The bunny couldn't even hurt a fly but I wonder what could a lil cute bunny be doing out here in the cold and I thought that bunnies never lived in this part of town? So that means that I have to be super careful! I looked at the bunny with stern eyes but when I looked at the fur...THAT'S IT I COULDN'T TAKE IT! I pounced on the bunny and held it close to face, now that I could see it's eyes I noticed that the bunny's eyes were very strange! They were white and for the pupil (Is that how you even spell it?) is red, a blood red. Gasping, I dropped the bunny and scrambled up on my feet slowly moving back I've heard of these MONSTERS they take the form of any animal that they think will get people to go to them so that they can take their souls. Glaring I shouted "Oiii quit playing around I wanna get this shiz over and done with so if you be very kind change back into your true form or unless....your too scared?" I muttered the last bit darkly hoping to point out the fact that I wasn't up for playing the 'Oh but i'm so innocent' act. Luckily this beast got the message and transformed into it's true form. "Oh so it looks like you know what I am? Well then you know how it all ends right? If not I'll just say it now, you come here I take your soul decied on what to do with it and let people find you...DEAD" He then began laughing like an insane person that belonged in an insane asylum. Stepping back, I took a fighting stance and made the sign for bring it.

(I'M NOT GOOD AT FIGHTING PARTS SO YOU KNOW PLEASE FORGIVE ME!)       

Taking off my bandage that was on my right hand, I then made my hand go out in front of me only to have blood drip from the 'wound' and create a sword made out of blood. The atmosphere changed into a deadly one around me as I looked ahead of me at my opponent with a sadistic look slowly making it's way on my face. He looked a little bit shocked at my look but masked it with a cocky grin that had my blood boiling, he noticed this and started smirking. He mumbled something and then I was suddenly up in the air floating, if I wasn't in this situation right now then I my eyes would be sparkling. Knowing that he was behind me I teleported a few meters ahead and turned around, I knew that my eyes turned white and a ring of black and gold flame danced around my now silver pupil that had changed into cat like slits.  We were fighting for what felt like ever when suddenly I was knocked out from the sky and into a house? No masion and it appeared that I landed in a living room. I felt him right behind me so I ducked before his blade could hit me. I put my sword back and teleported away from him, I knew what spell I was going to use but it was going to take up a lot of energy so I HAVE to get this right if I don't well then looks like we all know who won this fight. Closing my eyes I felt my outfit start to change along with my hair and eyes. My hair was now a glowing white and in pigtails with white ribbons tied into bows to hold my hair into place, my eyes were now a glowing white including the pupils and my skin gave of a soft glow so nothing really changed about that. My outfit was a white bustier with a pale yellow skirt and some white short gym shorts under the skirt with some white pumps. My eyes openend and looked directly into his eyes, I was going to use a spell called drop to hellsgate.Icould tell he was going to summon others so this would be the perfect spell for the job! I'll give him 5 seconds to call him 'friends' to come and help him get my soul 5...4...3...2...1...0 ah now they're here smirking I whisperd " Drop" and one of them fell the floor " Drop" another one fell the floor with a thud and the two of them started the circle around me "Drop....Drop...Drop" and now there was only one space left for the circle to be complete I was staring at the man that wants my soul and finally I whisperd out "drop..." he dropped to floor and floated to the space now that I had them all in place I could now do the spell.