Chapter 9

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS ON THE SAME DAY??? Man im on a roll :3 I felt like crying when I saw the comments and guess what? To make up fpr the SHORT chapter I shall be doing this one a long one hopefully the longest ive ever done? Please guys send me requests for different characters I chose this one so now it's your tun to pick ;p Of course i'll finish this one first im hoping that i'll finish around 30-40 maybe even more? o.e I have so many ideas for this  story when I saw that this story now had over 1K reads my mom couldn't get me to shut up ^^'' Anyway ONTO THE STORY :3        

Alex's P.O.V:

Finally! The food has come and man I am starving...hmm I wonder when the last I ate I think it as like an eternity!!!! Leave it to me to forget when I last ate ^-^'' Oh well at least I am getting food and I bet it tastes just as good as chocolate and pocky an- I stopped thinking about food when the plate of wonderful food was placed in front of me. Oh...My...COOKIES! The plate it's filled with food ¬3¬ they must know I eat a lot but then again no-one can really tell cause I don't put on weight. My eyes glittered with excitement as the scent drifted to my nose making me want to dig in already but nope I couldn't I had to be 'elegant' as Reiji put it pfft! Stuff elegance as long as I eat with manners then I'll be fine....maybe...maybe not QAQ Oh well who cares? It's just food and that was my last thought before dug in of course I did what Reiji said I didn't want to make a fool out of myself either...

KarlHeniz's P.O.V: (<0< wasn't expecting that were you? >0>)

It's been so long since I've last saw Alex, shame her father had to leave or as other dragon slayers put it; mysteriously disappeared but I know why and that's because of him being the king and all (you guys know who I am talking bout right? King of dragons...Fairy tail Oui or no???) so he had to go back to kingdom eventually and that eventually happened not long after we done that deal about Shuu being her mate. I think she's told him because they seem close too close for best friends *^* MY LITTLE BOY IS GROWING UP! (sorry is Karl is OOC it's just that I HAD to add a little bit Kaien Cross's Personality just this once!) Coughing slightly, we all began to eat I could tell Alex was trying to hold back of just stuffing her face you see she has this thing that all dragon royalty have and that is the fact that they are IN LOVE with food well that's what I heard from the Dragon King himself. I still keep in touch with him since he wants to know how his On'na no akachan is doing and I, of course, tell him I don't want to her to get hurt just as much as he doesn't. We both care for her VERY much as you can see that is why I came here in the first place but I also came here to see my sons and to have a party of course what vampire could turn down a party? None okay maybe that is a lie but still! As we were eating I noticed that the sacrificial bride: Yui wasn't eating much. Maybe she was going to starve herself or maybe she already starving herself before she came to this mansion, but that can't be right Seiji Komori said so himself that she was in perfect health. Hopefully what he said was true and wasn't fake.

~(Time Skip brought to you by.....THE HOTNESS OF GRELL'S CHAINSAW)~ (I don't like doing time skips but... I just had to sorry.)

Alex's P.O.V:

QAQ It was time for the party and guests were arriving so I stayed back in the corner eyes the food. What? I'm still hungry okay! I can't help it the food it looks and tastes delicious -.-'' but I have to wait until ALL the guests are here or else they won't get any food. Jeez just cause I like food doesn't mean I'll eat it all...Okay, so that's a lie a BIG fat one too. I shall always give food their fate,which is to feed me *^*, ugh how much longer the food practically has my name written all over it. I thought vampires liked to get here on time or be early? o.e Well the Sakamaki Brothers did look annoyed when they found out who the person is that coming, I wonder who...Maybe a girl or maybe a boy may- I was interrupted by the sound of the doors opening with a girl that looks like a mixture of a slut, bitch, whore and much more. Let's just hope I don't catch anything from her I looked over at the brothers to find them looking at her with a face full of hatred. OOOOOO is a show going to go down? :¬P But I swear if she touches Shuu I will drag her down to hell and chain her up in the deepest and darkest part of hell where Satan lives himself. Nah I was joking about Satan living there you see the king of vampires is Satan (in my little world okay???) and the king of vampires right now is none other than KarlHeinz. I looked over to the girl and watched her every single move call me a Sutōkā see if I care which I don't! She giggled her hyena-like laugh and skipped over, no sorry, slut walked her way over to the brothers and came face to face with Subaru. I don't know why but I felt the need to protect the Sakamaki brothers like it's my job to, w-what is that feeling? It can't be love cause my heart only beats for Shuu it feels weird...almost like, no it is sisterly instincts kicking in wait so I class these brothers apart from Shuu of course as my brothers? It's only natural I guess since Shuu is my mate but I feel like if he wasn't I'd still be feeling this. I watched her like a hawk stalking its prey she was messing around with Subaru trying to flirt with but to her disappointment, he took no notice of it and looked away into space. She then made her way to Ayato and done the same thing I was expecting something like a flirty remark but nope the same thing happened and this was only adding to my anger, so then she went to Kanato and tried doing the same thing but nope never work he just talked to his teddy saying how annoying she was being and that she should leave him alone. Which she did, eventually, but when she got to Liato the brothers started to go outside with her following them in an attempt to get Liato's attention but to my surprise he just told her later and ignored her. By now we were all outside and I bet my eyes were flickering from my normal colour to pure white.She attempted to try it with Reiji but him being him carried on reading his book by the time she got to Shuu I could feel all the anger beginning to release.

I walked up to her and tapped on her back with my eyes covered with my front fringe that managed to break free of the yellow bow attached to my messy bun. You could clearly sense the anger rolling off of me in waves, she turned around and gave me a look of annoyance before telling me in the most snobbish (is that even a word if not it is now xD) voice I have ever heard "What do you want huh? Can't you see I'm spending time with MY BOYFRIENDS!" The last part overdid it and now my anger was getting the best of me...

KarlHeinz's P.O.V:

I came outside and saw what was going on, once I was standing next to the boys I heard what Milly was saying when she said that I mumbled: "You shouldn't have done that..." (<- XD LOOK AT WHAT I PUT WHO SAYS IT GUYS YOU HAVE TO KNOW CAUSE I KNOW :3) She looked up and her eyes were pure black apart from the fact that a silver thing I think it was ugh I don't even know was around where her pupil should be just the outline, though. her hair turned black with a silver headband with a medium sized crown on the side of it (you know what I mean right?) the gems on there were a blazing yellow *^* her outfit changed too. Her skin got a soft glow, her outfit consisted of a dark yellow and black maid outfit that was knee length, black thigh high socks with black heels with straps. On the back was a large death scythe that was blackish (its undertaker's death scythe okay?) I could tell that she also had hidden weapons too. In her ears were blazing yellow stones with a silver crest starting from the outside and going into the middle, it was our family crest and that is when the fight began.

Alex's P.O.V:

I knew that my outfit and hair and eyes had changed and then that was when I knew I belonged in the Sakamaki family as their sister-in-law/step-sister-in-law. I looked right into her eyes and found staring at me in shock then she smirked looks like she's a bit over confident, she mumbled out something and then a ball made out of the water came flying my way. So she is a water mage? I drank the water and lifted her up in the air with it once that was done I froze it and made myself fly up with black dragon wings that had the Sakamaki crest on each wing in a yellow (yes she belongs to Shuu so she HAS to wear his colour :3) I made a shadow floor under us so the ice dropped and out came water flying everywhere that is until I started controlling it and made it hit her in the center of her back with full force. She fell onto my shadow floor whilst screaming in agony slowly she got up and sent her water at me full force whilst adding something else in it and let's just say it hit me and hurt like a bitch. I then remembered who she was. She was my childhood bully which made my blood boil even more with rage, there is no way I am going let this bitch win nope I'll never let her win as long as I am alive which is going to be like forever...

I stood up whilst holding my side, that was where she hit my the most. I looked up at her to find her looking at me with fear why you might ask well that's because I have started to turn into my dragon queen/princess form and let's just say you should run for your life when I'm in this form. My hair was now back to white but it was glowing like full on glowing my iris (that is the colour part of your eye right?) was a shimmering silver, I now had a middle sized crown same colour and that apart from the fact that I was wearing it without a headband and I was wearing right.(the dress link is on the side just imagine that the red is a dark yellow okay? yeah, guys, I need to know how to put up the pictures so you can see the outfit...Can someone tell me how to do it, please???????) I had on thigh high black socks still but on each side I had 2 black guns *0* For my shoes were black mary jane wedges I also had on a black lace choker in all honesty I looked like a slut in my opinion oh well...

A/N: SOOOOO DID YOU LIKE IT? In the other chapter will be more fighting too I'm sorry you sorta look like a slut -.-'' Oh well ^^ I hope to  update again soon I really enjoy writting for my bootyful readers here have some cookies *hands out cookies* Please enjoy this story and hopefully I start getting requests on who I should do after this story is finished....Goodbye magical readers ?*^* I'm really sorry for the diabolik lovers characters being a bit OOC but I needed them to be like this for this was my plot for my story hopefully it wont happen again Da? xD GOODBYE~ http://carnivoreshade.deviantart.com/art/Goth-clothing-332031272 <- type in that to see the dress okay or ill see if it comes up as a link in the comments if so click it okay?