Chapter 17

A/N: Hi guys i'm back ;3 And guess what? I'm also going to be making a Tokyo Ghoul story whilst writing this, please go check it out once I've updated it and WTH? 15.?K READS? ARIGATO v.v And I hope this chapter is long xD

Alex's P.O.V: 

Fire. Fire everywhere, on dead trees, in broken houses. I couldn't believe my eyes, how does someone like Cordelia live down here? No matter how evil or bad this is just...horrible! I hesitantly took a step outside the door, I jumped back in fright when my shoes started to change into black TOMS. However when I jumped back inside they changed back. My curiosity got the best of me and I took three steps out. My outfit began to change, I now had on a pair of black TOMS with a black sleeveless shirt on with dark red jeans on. Sighing, I braided my hair into a side braid whilst walking towards a burning mansion. I tied my braid with a burnt ribbon that I fount on my way to the mansion. Stopping at the front door I eyed the mansion suspiciously, it looked like an exact replica of the Sakamaki mansion. Taking a deep breath, I went in everything looked the same. I walked into the living room seeing no one I continued into the garden. There I found Shu, Subaru and me? I looked different...The clothes, hair and skin tone! I wonder if my eyes changed? I shook my head and whispered "Now is not the time to be thinking such thoughts!" I walked up to them , they looked blue and ghostly. To be honest I was freaked out, a voice startled me out of my thoughts, it sounded like my...mother? I turned around and surely enough my mother was there standing like a noble. She had blonde hair with icy blue eyes that were filled with kindness. Her skin as pale as ever and she actually wore a dress for once! I was too afraid to say anything, I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes. All it took was for her to open her arms and for me to run into them bursting into tears. She slowly let go of me and spoke "I suppose you want to know what's going on?" I nodded whilst wiping my eyes. She sighed and looked at me with emotionless eyes "I...no we need your help. The balance between hell and earth has been disrupted." Her eyes were filled with so much sorrow and pain. "What do you mean we?" I questioned, she lifted up her arm and waved as if to say 'come here'. Then one by one children started appearing out of the fire. My mouth hung open as my mother continued to talk "Someone has forced their way out of hell somehow, and now different types of spirits are escaping. I am ashamed to say this but I brought you down here, why you may ask. Well it's because I know that you can bring back the balance however if you fail to do so then something bad may happen to all humans and that includes your adopted sister: Yui. You have no choice but to help." by the end of her little speech I felt faint. I can't help! My eyes hardened when I realized that it was Cordelia that escaped. By now I could tell that my eyes were filled with nothing but fury. "Where do I start?" My voice void of emotion. Don't worry Onee-san I'm coming...

A/N: I hope chu liked it ^^ Anyway the Tokyo Ghoul story will be up on either Sunday or Monday. And gomen if it was short and seriously what's with all the outfit changes? xD Oh well! Yay she finally met her dead mother ^^ Bye my bootyful readers!!!!!!!!!!!! -hands out food-