Skip this and go onto the next chapter!

A/N: I will update like today xD But I am just having a mental brake down I guess like right now I am in tears you know why? It's cause of the Sakamaki Brothers but mainly Shuu >////< I have to share some of my problems with you guys I don't know why I just feel the need to anyway me being me wanted Diabolik Lovers to be real and then I realized (yup I was being an airhead) that it could NEVER happen which lead me to tears but this is when the real tears came by and that's when I noticed the fact that whenever I see/hear/hear his name I blush and my heart beats faster. v.v I know for sure that I like him not because of his looks okay so maybe it's a bit of his looks but I LOVE his personality that's sad right? <,> you all might think I am some crazy girl that has feeling and is crying over some anime boys. But some people do that you can't help who you love it's fate really. I think this story will go to 40 parts or more since this has happened I just feel the need to keep writing for you and for me also for the anime, but what happens if diabolik lovers season 2 is just a lie? I think then that'd I'd be in tears for almost 3 weeks v.v Also if that does happen this story might go on hold until I can get a grip of myself and I'm ready to face reality. Jeez I sound so mushy but I honestly can't help it! I'm being honest plus I had to get this down somewhere to help me stop crying it's pathetic really but I cannot help my now broken heart can I? But thank god there is a thing called daydreaming and dreaming. -3- I'm starting to wish I never found Diabolik Lovers but then again if I said that I'd be lying cause I am so fudging happy that I found it. If not I would've never been able to survive thank you readers for listening to my PROBLEM cause of this I might lose readers but I'm just grateful that this story is getting some reads thank you again and once again I thank Rejet but did the anime have to have such short and little episodes? Such a cruel thing to do to us Rejet making us Diabolik Lovers fans out there be left with a cliff hanger and with a bunch of questions lets just hope that Rejet DOES make a season 2 cause if not I will storm over to him and demand for another season -o- Really guys i do feel hear broken </3 *sigh* I'm such a sad person Goodbye for now guys I have got to go before I end up crying even more v.v I am so stupid for falling for an anime character...