Chapter 21

A/N i know the picture has nothing to do with the story, well it kind of does but oh well i thought it looked kawaii~ i have gotten a new laptop but for some reason it won't let me create a new chapter so I'm doing it on my phone until i can get it working on my laptop enjoy~

Alex's P.O.V:
My eyes were starting to droop, carrying Hana was also taking a toll on my energy. The rain was still lulling me to sleep and with imoto-chan's body warmth, i was just about ready to pass out from lack of sleep. How long has it been? Maybe times already up or maybe it's been 6 hours? How long have i been walking for? "Onee-sama? You...can't take a break no not right now but...soon okay...?" Hana mumbled as she hopped down from my back. Had i been thinking out loud? No i couldn't have, but how'd she know what i was thinking? She grabbed my hand and pulled me along the now stained path "I know many things onee-sama as do you for now just focus on getting to the end of this path please? It's about 30 minutes away. If we hurry we can make it in 15 minutes..." my eyes widened and i hurried along beside her, desperate to get to the end of this forsaken path. Seeing the same thing over and over isn't very pleasant and me being down here is changing the way i act, i don't like it... I took a hold of her hand and started running at slow pace. We'll get there on time trust me!

Shi-Hana's P.O.V:
I could tell onee-sama was determined so i grabbed a hold of her hand even tighter as i ran slightly faster until my blue and silver transparent wings appeared. I lifted of the ground a bit making sure onee-sama was okay with being in the air. I looked behind me only to see her shell-shocked face looking at my wings in pure astonishment. I could feel my lips twitching as if they wanted to lift up, what was this feeling i was currently experiencing? It feels weird not like the pain i was used to, it made me feel safe? Onee-sama what are you doing to me?? I shook my hand and flew up higher gradually lifting her off the ground all together. Somehow this snapped her out of her daze, she gripped onto my hand more tighter. I suddenly let go of her used my 'ability' to make her float, taking her hand again but this time without much force i lead her to the end of the path.

Alex's P.O.V:
What's wrong with me??? Why couldn't i use my own powers? It's like they've faded.... Is it from being down here? I soon realised that we stopped and were on the ground in front of an eerie gate. We had to go though it, i could feel a passageway on the other side. I pushed open the gate and was immediately attacked by a monster of some sort, a scythe was suddenly thrown into the beasts head. "RUN! Run to the portal nee-sama!" Hana strained her voice to shout at me as she pointed to a glowing like orb. I nodded to her and ran to it whilst avoiding objects and monsters whilst Hana followed me, protecting me and guiding me. Once we got to the portal like orb a dragon... No a phoenix i couldn't tell came charging at us. I screamed out in fear as Hana pushed me into the orb. I held out my hand keeping the portal open so she could come. The beast breathed flames in our direction i once again screamed and tried to pull Hana in. She pushed of my hand and sealed the portal. I screeched out as i watched her gwt burnt by the flames. The other monsters attacking as well, the orb started glowing yet i could still see clearly. Tears ran down my face as choked sobs echoed inside the orb. I watched as she lay on the dirty floor, clothes all tattered and ripped as blood seeped out of her wounds. She smiled at me as pain filled her eyes before the beast struck again i heard her voice in my head as her lips moved.

Shi-Hana's P.O.V:
Before the beast stuck again at my limp, broken form i look up at onee-sama and smiled? "Are you proud of me nee-sama? I protected you... Nee-sama? I love you..." i spoke softly in her mind she nodded and slammed her fists on the orb whilst wailing and screaming out my name. I smiled "sayonora" then the beast blew more flames at me as the other beasts tore at my flesh. My agonising screams tore through the trees...

Alex's P.O.V
Her screaming stopped.... She stopped moving, struggling..... She's gone and it's all my fault... My cries turned into painful whimpers as i fell unconscious.... I just watched my imoto-chan die and i was too helpless to do anything were my last thoughts before it all went black...

I'll get you for this Cordelia

A/N: owo well that was dramatic and no this is not the end of the story i hope you like this chapter and MERRY CHRISTMAS my bootyful readers >^^< sayonora for now~