Chapter 19

A/N: I'm back x3 thanks if you went to read my story I saw a massive improvement ^-^

Alex's P.O.V:

Her voice...It sounded so weak, so fragile and breakable. It broke my heart to know that she's partly mute, she must suffer a lot right? At least she has a better life then me.

Hana's P.O.V:

I was reading onee-sama's mind and all I could think was how wrong she was, my life is terrible! My past and probably my future too there's no hope for me. My life will always be gloomy full of mishaps - it's like I've been cursed. Well oka-san did say I was never meant to be born, that I should've died and that I myself alone was a curse. That was honestly the day my world broke down; slowly crumbling under everyone's good lives. It made me jealous that they got/had a good life but then there then is me - the girl who's life is a curse. After all I'm just an abomination...

Alex's P.O.V: 

I looked over at Hana to see that she's deep in thought like really deep in thought, although that's not what got me worried it was the fact that she had different types of emotions swirling around in those pure white eyes of her. I could see sorrow, anger, jealousy and pure hatred. It was almost like she didn't know what emotion to feel it's like she's confused. I looked ahead but every so often I stole a glance at Hana, my worry got the best of me so I stopped and gazed into the sky. It had turned a purplish red now with a few specks of blue here and there. If only there were stars however how long have we been walking for? Hours? Minuets? Seconds? Days? I got frustrated by the minuet the more I thought about it.

Hana's P.O.V:

I glanced at onee-sama once I got out of my dream like state and spoke with a cracked voice "Two hours and 20 minuets, we have approximately three days and 8 hours until it's too late." I absolutely no clue as to how I knew that however I somehow knew that I was right. I always was when it came to these things, it confused me to my limit.

A/N: Gomen it's so short however I have even more homework today QAQ Hellllp mwah? And you guys are probably tired of reading this but PLEASE go check out Behind this mask of mine. I want to update but I need 30 reads to do that ^-^'' Bye~~~~ -Bows and goes into an emo corner-