Chapter 23

A/N: I broke my laptop that I had for Christmas in less than month :/ annnnnnd my laptop wouldn't let me update for some reason however I have a new laptop and therefore I shall update today :33

Hana's P.O.V:

My entire body ached all over as I sat up on the dirty floor. I can't  remember anything...Only my name and my sister? However I couldn't remember her name; I didn't like this feeling of helplessness. It's horrible! I shakily stood up and opened my eyes. "What the..."I stared in shock and confusion at my surroundings, it looked as like the remaining's of some sort of big battle. I stumbled around for a while with a dazed expression on my face - monsters of some sort walked around this place nonchalantly. Then that's when I saw it, flying around in it's full glory. A dragon of some sort combined with a phoenix. "Wow..." that's all I could mumble as it flew down from the sky, landing in front of me. I stumbled back.  I see you have awakened... A calming voice rang in my hand, I nodded with my mouth agape. How could this be real? The creature laughed as she spoke again This is very much real my child... Can you remember anything at all? Your name? Age? I nodded and whispered "Y-yes...My name is..." My mind went blank. I frowned it felt like all of my memory was suddenly stolen from me, I shook my head in disappointment "N-never mind..." The creature nodded somewhat understandingly as it leaned down to my height. I'll be your new mother...I'll care for you and teach you everything you need to know. Trust me I'll be here for you whenever you need me. I'll not only be your mother-like-figure but your familiar and your teacher. Climb on child... "Familiar?.." Yes, familiar. Your new name shall be Kurona Raven Kami...And your age....14? I smiled as I climbed up onto her back, surprisingly she didn't burn me "Kurona eh? Can you just call me Raven?" She nodded "Arigato Oka-sama..." I felt her gasp as she took off, was it really that much of a surprise?

Cordelia's P.O.V:

So it seems like Hana has amnesia? Also a new appearance looks like that demon has taken a new found interest in her...Guess I'll have to step up my game although there's not that much I can do - being stuck in the back of a BORING girl's mind, locked away from reaching her soul is quite boring. At least I can still talk to her, persuade her into doing something that'll trigger her memory of me and then the lock will be broken...And I'll finally get my revenge on Karl~ This plan has to work...It just has to. "If you think I'll be gone forever boys, oh how very wrong you are...None of you are safe!" I laughed like an insane person would do...

Alex's P.O.V:

I stood up with Shu as the brothers brought the motionless body of Yui. Looking at Yui my thought's drifted off and lead me to start thinking about again. Why did she want to stay and fight when she could've came with me...unless she knew this was going to happen almost like it was her fate...Her destiny! Fate and destiny are horrible words it's like they tie you down, binding you to them forever with no way to escape it. I knew something bad would've happened I mean it was hell that we were in literally! I sighed and looked out the window, for a moment I swore I could see my little sister gazing back at be with a confused face. Only this time she looked different... almost white glowing skin, glowing golden eyes with the left eye a few specks of red in with orange outlining both of her iris's and her hair was just below her shoulders - it was white fading into a lavender then a pale blue. She had a side fringe clipped to the left side of her face with two red clips over lapping each other creating an 'x' shape. She was also wearing a different outfit, it was a light grey dress just above her knees with gold cloth attached to the top of her dress  wrapping around her neck and tying into a bow at the back. She had gold dragon bracelets wrapped around both of her biceps, brown  roman sandals  going up to her knees. She also had a small black dragon tattoo under her left eye with a white flower headband in her hair. All in all she looked stunning...Was I seeing a ghost? Or maybe this washer way of telling me she was still alive but why the sudden appearance change unless those monsters were changing her....making her look different. It was almost looking at a twin but I could tell it was her same face shape, body shape, nose and mouth....It all added up.... Was this apart of Cordelia's plan all along??

A/N: I bet her not actually being dead was kind of expected right? But there was a plot twist with Cordelia ^^ I promise to update at least 3-4 times every month if not more times! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!