Chapter 6

A/N: Hellur my bootyful readers x'D Now I understand that I said i'll update today so thats what im gonna do today for you guys but i might be shot cause ive been rackin my brain for my pass to oreofluffybear :p I know I know the pass but I think im spelling it wrong o.o Anyway lets get to the very confused brothers and sister ^^ Bye~

Yui's P.O.V:

What.The.Hell.Just happened? Was my sister really childhood friends with him? :O I-h-what I'm confused like really confused she just willingly hugged Shuu and...HE HUGGED HER BACK AND ALSO CARRIED HER BRIDAL STYLE?! I think I'm going to faint "Can anyone explain what just happened?" I asked it just had to be done or else I was going to have a mental breakdown and my honesty don't want that to happen who knows what the brothers could do to me? "Hmm.. looks like Bitch-chan's sister isn't afraid" Latio mumbled out whilst smirking "Looks like she's staying here," Reiji muttered in his hand whilst walking off to who knows where.

Alex's P.O.V:

"s-shuu? Y-you know that deal my father said, he chose you to be in that deal and...that deal was who'd be my...mate" After those words, I fell into complete darkness hoping to have a peaceful dream for once.

Shuu's P.O.V:

What she said shocked me, I knew she was going to have a mate but thinking about it made me angry I didn't why but know I know that I'm her mate I feel...happy? I wonder what this feeling is it feels weird but nice at the same time I wonder if I'm falling in...love? No, I couldn't be falling in love but maybe I have already fallen for her over a million times when we were younger, once we got to my bedroom I placed her in the middle of the bed and got on next to her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to my chest. So warm...

A/N: CLIFF HANGER D; Guys my keyboard is messing up big time >...< i'm really sowwie about that so I had no choice but to make this chapter short and to put in a cliff hanger also if you read my other story on my other account: Oreofluffybear that can' be udated because of the same reason...MY KEYBOARD -glares at the keyboard- it wont stop messing up I think Imma cry Q~Q Hope to get this story updated soon and I hope to get a new keyboard QAQ Bye my bootyful readers~