Chapter 24

A/N: Wait this is chapter 24 right? Sorry if it's not I've been really busy but since I have a lot of free time on my hands I've decided to update....Sorry If there is any typos or spelling mistakes I type too quick to even realise most of the time...

Kurona's P.O.V:

I smiled as my hair blew back in the wind, I didn't pay attention to anything but the feeling of freeness flying gave me. A giggle slipped past my lips as Oka-sama flew faster towards our destination, I wonder what type of house she has, will it be big, pretty and calm? Or perhaps the opposite? I let my thoughts wonder as I closed my eyes, letting the wind cool me down. Finally we landed in a big clearing, I jumped off of my Oka-sama's back and looked around in pure amazement "Beautiful..." I muttered, I felt myself being picked up. I squealed in shock as I looked behind me only to find a pale woman with long, dark purple hair, golden eyes and somewhat the same outfit as mine only her dress was longer and she also had a golden crown adoring her head. "Oka-sama...?" I muttered quietly, she nodded and laughed before taking me inside the mansion.

Akane's P.O.V:

I looked at the 14 year old in my arms, for a 14 year old she was only 4'0! I lead her into the kitchen and sat her down on one of the many chairs around the table "Hungry?" I questioned as her stomach growled demanding food. I smiled as I got the ingredients out for sushi and a fruit salad, since I didn't know what she liked i'll give her the choice out of sushi or fruit salad which ever one she doesn't want i'll eat that one. As I prepared them both I could hear her humming a strange tune, it was haunting yet beautiful and enchanting. I picked up the two plates; one with fruit salad the other with sushi. I placed the on the table in front of her "Pick which one you want to eat" As I spoke she took the fruit salad - sushi for me then. We ate in silence, it wasn't an awkward one just a comfortable one.

Cordelia's P.O.V:

I grumbled as I sat there in the black abyss, when does this girl ever do anything interesting! It's boring just sitting in a dark room seeing everything she sees whilst waiting for your power to come back so you can talk to the girl - at this rate I may as well be on my way to growing a beard! She's as slow as a turtle!

Alex's P.O.V:

I smiled as Yui woke up "Finally" I whispered as I gave her a hug, although I was happy my imouto-chan was alive and awake I couldn't get over the hole in my heart. Only one person could fill it and that was Hana... I buried my face in Yui's neck hiding my tears. Anyone who looked at this scene would think these tears were for Yui but they weren't they were for Hana...Oh how much I miss her is unrealistic...

A/N: Gomen it's so short halfway through writing this I began to feel sick ;-; Sorry once again *Hands out free anime merchandise* Sayonora~