Getting this answer, Qi Longhai's eyes narrowed, a hint of darkness passing by as he began, "'I have been collecting information on the nations of Wu, Li, Bai, and Hui over these years. With the Li Nation, there is much more going on. The Li Nation has only two princes, Prince Xue, Li Huang, the eldest son born from Empress Ru Yin, and Prince Tian, Li Wang, the second son born from Noble Consort Fan Fei. These two princes are both leading their own cavalry in this war."

"While it is displayed that they are good brothers, the rivalry inside the palace is different. With the position of Crown Prince still undecided, the fight for this seat is still strong." Finishing with this, Qi Longhai looked up at Tang Qingshan to see if the man understood what to do.

"You want me to try and break what little trust they have of one another." Tang Qingshan could see where Qi Longhai was heading, but doing things this way wasn't something he liked.

Qi Longhai shook his head, "While it is true that you will be breaking their bond, I want you to seek out Prince Xue. I had been able to get information about Prince Tian, that he is currently planning to rebel against his father and forcefully claim the throne."

Hearing this, Tang Qingshan's eye widened.

Seeing this, Qi Longhai sneered as he continued to speak. Tang Qingshan was too righteous, but Qi Longhai had done his fair share of using underhanded methods. "If you are able to contact Prince Xue about this, you will be able to break apart the Li Army easily. From what I have calculated, now that Prince Xue is already leading his cavalry towards Mo Nation, Prince Tian will be able to strike easily. In a matter of one week, all the Generals under Prince Tian's control has already begun to retreat. His rebellion has already begun."

Tang Qingshan thought about this. Qi Longhai was correct, the man was always correct. Everything that he said was true, else he would make it true.

Qi Longhai leaned towards them, eyes gleaming with a grin as he said, "General, you don't have to play so fair. Through these struggles, no one can play fairly. After all, this is a war."

-

Within Tang Qingshan's hand, he held a bamboo scroll. Leaving the diner, Qi Longhai had bid them goodbye with a simple scroll, telling him to give it to Mo Chou.

Tang Qingshan could still remember the heavy emotions within Qi Longhai's eyes as he did so.

"Give this to Mo Chou when you meet him. If he asks who you you got this from, simply say that it was an old friend from the past."

It was just this, but Tang Qingshan could feel how the man's demeanor had changed in that split second. Looking around, Tang Qingshan focused on Lu Fengmian who elegantly sat on Bai. Focusing, Tang Qingshan slipped the scroll back into a small pouch that was tied to his waist, his hand grasping tightly onto the black warhorse's reins. His stead that had been by his side for five years now was named Lei, thunder. Lei was a beautiful black warhorse, comparable to the darkest night, with a body even stronger and taller than most warhorses.

Feeling that his owner was finally paying attention to him, Lei let out a neigh while snorting, his steps getting faster.

Tang Qingshan was able to feel Lei change and merely smiled as he lightly petted the horse.

Lu Fengmian watched this with a smile on his face. For some reason, Lu Fengmian had a feeling that Tang Qingshan really loved children, that he was someone who was a good father. Well, the man had been the same in their past lives too. Even if the child wasn't his own blood, he cared for them all as if they were, even surpassing that with the way he spoiled them yet also held his lines as a father and disciplined them when needed. It was how they didn't have children running wildly inside a store, causing a commotion while throwing a tantrum.