The Hotel and a Nice Night.

We arrived that Friday afternoon  and checked in the hotel. The concert was the next day so we had the night to explore the town. I was really wet and Gina didn't mind helping me change. I had not had someone else change my diaper since I was 5, and that was my mom. It felt weird at first, but it was actually nice. She didn't even mind rubbing baby oil on my bottom. When she was done we decided to walk to a local bar/restaurant for dinner. 

There was only one. It was a nice place, the food was good, and the people were friendly. We were surprised at how many people traveled here just to see the concert. We met a few other couples. Some even commented on how nice it was for me to travel with my "daughter." Gina and I had a lot of laughs over that. Both of us got a little drunk by the end of the night and I peed in my diaper several times. Gina could tell it was time for me to get a fresh diaper when we were dancing together and we held each others bottoms. We left around midnight and stopped to pick up a six pack on the way. We held each other's buttocks on the way back. Normally with a wonderful lady like Gina I would be sexually aroused with my Hand on her perfect hiney. For some reason it just felt right.

Back at the hotel I stripped and took off my wet diaper and placed it in the trash. I didn't mind Gina seeing me naked. It was just a normal thing by now. I was going to the shower when Gina took out the trash. "I'll be back in  a few minutes." she said walking out the door.

I waved, put the beer in the microfridge and started my shower. I wasn't freaked out when Gina came back in and sat on the toilet and peed. "Warn me when you flush?" I asked. I was shaving myself down there when she joined me in the shower. I was a little surprised, but just kept doing what I was doing. I was trying to shave my backside when she said, "Here let me help."

She expertly shaved me and managed not even a single nick. She even got a few spots on my testicles I missed. My penus was inches from her face and I didn't even get erect except a little half wood when she handled and rubbed to make sure she didn't miss anything.  

"Here you help me?" Gina asked. She handed me the razor and lathered up front and back from her crotch to ankles. Then bent over exposing her cute behind. 

I normally would get a raging hard on seeing a sexy ass like hers. Instead, I giggled.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your butt is just so cute I want to hold it."

"Not right now. You have a job to do. Get shaving." She grinned back looking over her shoulder.

I was very nervous. I had never shaved someone else before much less a beautiful girl.

Gina could tell. "Just take slow steady strokes and try not to think about it."

I actually had to sit on the bottom of the tub so her buttocks and crotch were eye level. I carefully shaved from her hips to the back of her ankles. It took awhile. Gina was much faster than I was. When I was done I noticed a tiny nick right inside her crouch next to  her perfect VJ. Without thinking I kissed it and said "I'm sorry." She twitched when I did and giggled a little. I realized I had just kissed her pussy. "Oh shit! I'm Sorry! I wasn't thinking!" She just hugged me as she helped me up. Our bodies were touching, we were holding each others bottoms like in a slow dance. We actually did dance a little as the liny tub would allow. I could feel me pressed against her. Still, I didn't get excited. I was just enjoying the wonderful feeling of my friend as the water from the shower flowed over us.

"Now look what you've done." She mocking scolded. "I have to lather my front again.

We both sorta laughed then I continued rinsing off while she finished shaving.

"Why don't you get hard when I rub against you? Are you gay? Or am I ugly? Would a Viagra help?"

This was the most wonderful lady I saw in a long time If I was 25 years younger I would be all over her. Her Perky B cup breasts and her perfect everything. I had been with guys before, and liked it, but I don't consider myself gay. How do I answer a question like that. I just want her to be my friend.

"I just want you to be my friend." was the best answer I could think of. "And! everything down there works perfectly fine. I'm not that old. Except for the diaper thing."

"That's sweet." She said. She gave my willie a playful tickle. I returned tickling her down there. We hugged in the shower for a while. Then help rinse each others backsides. I stepped out and she followed.

After our shower we dried each other off and sat naked on the bed watching the late night news drinking our six pack. It was very late when we finally got ready for bed. While Gina was helping me put on a diaper she asked, "What's it like to wear diapers?"

"I dunno. It's like any other underwear."

"May I try one?"

"I don't see why not?"

I helped Gina put a diaper on. I had to show her how to use the baby oil and put the tapes on. I was surprised she needed help. She had diapered me so expertly. She explained she had diapered plenty of patients but never herself.

"These are soft and comfy. I see why you like them." I was afraid to wear them around others, but you seem OK to me."

I kissed her on the cheek and we snuggled and went to sleep snuggling for a nice night.