Embarrassment. But Being With my Friend is More Fun.

Me naked, Poopy Diaper on The Floor, I saw Gina sitting on the toilet with her beautiful shaved lady parts. I was embarrassed at her seeing my soiled diaper. The worst part was my lust and I couldn't stop my erection. I covered myself and walked out blushing. I went in my room and tried not to think about it. I heard the water running while while my erection subsided, and I decided to get dressed. I put the thought of our embarrassing encounter in the back of my mind.

I had just fastened my diaper when there was a soft knock on the door.
"Zack are you decent?" I heard Gina's voice through the door.

I mometarly thought about putting on shorts, but decided Gina saw everything else what could I hide. "Not really but come on in." I gave permission.

Gina walked in wrapped in a towel. She still looked very hot and sexy, but I had seen her in less, so there was no unwanted excitement in my diaper. She sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I just couldn't hold it any longer."

Looking down I saw the towel did little to cover her below the hips, but I was not shocked or embarrassed. I looked her in the eyes and said, "You are a beautiful young lady. I'm sorry I could not control myself. Besides, why didn't you just go to your place."

"Oh, either we were too drunk, stoned, or I forgot. They are redesigning my bathroom. The creep managed to drill a hole so he could see in my toilet. They are relocating it so it is adjacent to yours and fixing it so that apartment can't see mine."

"Oh, I don't remember either." was all I could think, "I guess we did get a little stoned last night." "Oh I managed to talk to the concert promoter. He managed to get us backstage passes to the show tomorrow."

"OH MY GOD, THAT IS WONDERFUL!" Gina exclaimed hugging me. Her towel fell off, but I didn't care. She kissed me on the cheeks and I held her close.

I held her off. "There is one thing or two."

Gina gave me a look. "What's the catch?"

"It's two counties away, we'll have to stay in a hotel because I cannot drive the four hours there drink a bunch of beer and drive back."

She seemed unconcerned. "That sounds cool, so what's the problem."

"It's only a short walk to the park where the bands are playing."

"That is cool with me." She still seemed unperturbed.

"The only hotel room I could afford has only one bed; we'll either have to share, or I'll sleep in the truck." I continued, Either way we'll see each other naked because the room is small and we both have to use the bathroom."

"Silly! Of course we'll share!" She said like she forgot the earlier incident.

"What if I get hard again or worse, I poop my diaper in the night!" I asked concerned.

"I am a nursing student. Do you think yours is the first boner or poopy diaper I have ever seen?" With that she tackled me and started tickling.

I couldn't argue with that. Besides she no longer turned me on that way. By the time the tickling was done, I saw her as my wonderful friend. I had wet my diaper and suggested we get ready for our road trip.

I watched her cute bottom wiggle as she walked out to get ready. Then I put on a fresh diaper and started packing a bag. I put on a skirt, shirt and sneakers for the drive. I made sure to pack a bunch of extra diapers, my coveralls, and boots for the festival.

I was taking things to the truck when Gina stopped me. "Daddy always talked about going to country concerts. What do you like?"

She was just in a pair of thong panties. I said, "That looks perfect on you." and laughed. It was weird seeing her walk from her place to mine almost naked. "Why didn't you put on more clothes?" I asked.

"Nobody sees us in this building." "Besides you wear just your diaper outside since they took the creep away."

She had a point. Since then I didn't bother with clothes if it was just me and her. Why should she?

She pouted and slapped my arm. "I'm serious; what should I wear?"

"The good thing is nobody cares what you wear as long as it isn't to glamorous and city like." I replied. "You could wear a checkerboard table cloth and you would fit right in."

She ran off and only came down with only two bags. I was surprised. She was in a cute skirt that was perfect on her. I wore my usual jeans and a t-shirt. We went on the road.  The trip was great fun we sang to the radio, told stupid jokes, and counted out of state license plates.

I wet my diaper on the way and she didn't mind me changing in the truck next to her. If she had to pee we found a gas station. At one she came back and said, "That place is filthy could we stop up the road so I can go behind a bush?"

"Sure" I replied.

A few miles up the road I pulled over. She was nervous and asked me to stand watch. While she was peeing I made a sorta rude comment. "Why don't you just wear diapers like me?"

All she said was "Fuck You!"

I apologized and we hugged. I was a little upset at my rudeness. We got over it and went on our way.