Love and a Happy Ending

Genie was the first to wake. The first thing she noticed was Zack's hand and his three fingers in her front and his pinky in her backside. Her very wet diaper had leaked with more than pee. Somehow in the night Zack had managed to get out of his diaper and she was lying in his lap with his beautiful erection against her cheek. Without thinking she started sucking on him. It wasn't strong and hard, it was more like a baby sucks on a breast. She wanted his "milk." It didn't take long. He let out a soft moan and shot a hard load in her while he fingered her and made her cum again. That was the way she wanted all of her breakfasts to begin. Genie coaxed Zack's fingers out of her wet pussy as she had another orgasm.  She thought about waking him and sucking him hard again so she could screw his brains out, but decided to let him rest.

He would need his energy later.

Zack had the most wonderful dream...

Genie was in her diaper saying , "Play with me Daddy." Her droopy wet diaper obviously needed checking, so he slid his hand in it to check how wet it was. It was very wet, but he felt more pee coming out, so he didn't change her yet. He wanted to see if she had to make poopies and the only spare finger he had as his pinky so he rubbed it on her hiney. She hugged him tight as he checked her front and bottom at the same time. he felt her release more pee and fell back asleep deciding he'd help her change later.

Zack half woke looking down at the back of Genie's head sucking him. It was beautiful. He could not figure out anything that was not beautiful about her. He felt his load shoot in her, but was too spent to get up. He laid back looking at her enjoying the feel of her tongue around him. He saw her beautiful bottom and started to play with it. He didn't know why he didn't get soft. Normally his erection went away after an orgasm, but this was different. He fell back asleep.

Genie liked laying in Zack's naked lap. He wasn't especially big but he was soft and gentle. She thought about having sex with him ever since that day in the hotel. The way he felt in her bottom was remarkable. The warm feeling of his cum spurting in her brought memories of her first real orgasm. She took him in her mouth like a baby sucking her thumb and fell asleep.

Zack woke again from his short nap. Genie was suckling him. He saw how beautiful she looked. She had a hand under his bottom and she shifted. She slid a finger in him. At first it felt weird she had not done that since the night in the hotel then it felt relaxing. He drifted back off to sleep putting another finger in her bottom.

Genie woke again from her nap. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't sucking her thumb like she thought in her dream. She was sucking Zack. That was much better. Then she noticed him playing with her down there. She wiggled her fingers an felt her inside him. He let out a little pre-cum in her mouth. His fingers in her bottom and pussy felt good. She reached back trying to get him to probe deeper.  He shot his load too soon, but she liked the taste. Frustrated she wiggled her hand from under him. She managed to get his fingers out of her though she wanted more.

She rubbed herself to climax while he slept next to her. She though about mounting him right there, but decided against it. His beautiful penis was too much to resist. She gave it a gentle kiss and walked upstairs.

Zack woke from his nap. The light was fading through the windows. His erection was gone and he felt refreshed. He looked around for Genie and the heard the shower upstairs. He started dinner. He wanted to  make her something special. He went to the fridge and found some veal steaks. He would fry them so he went and put on a shirt and diaper. Splatters hurt if they hit the wrong places. He started a pan.

Genie was finishing her shower when she smelled something cooking downstairs. She thought about putting on diapers or panties but decided against it. The air in the house felt good against her naked skin. She went downstairs to investigate the wonderful smell. Zack was standing over the stove cooking something. She saw his cute padded bottom peeking from under his shirt. She couldn't resist she came from behind him and hugged. His diaper felt good against her nakedness. "What you cooking?" she said while reaching in to check his wetness. He was dry but he continued to play with his stuff from.