Ch- 33 Busy Schedule

Start from the beginning

~~

I arrived at shoot and went in.

I saw the director was shooting a scene. It seemed more like a romance /action scene. There was alot of running in front of the green screen and explosion going on from background. I saw sylvia in her movie costume, running towards from the rebels to the male actor which we met in the party.

 I saw sylvia in her movie costume, running towards from the rebels to the male actor which we met in the party

She run upto him and hugged him. " i am not leaving you James. Even if it puts me in danger i will be by your side." She spoke the lines on the script. His eyes caught mine for a brief moment then he again looked at her.

"Julie, your my whole world if anything happens to you cause of me... i will not able to live.." he held her in his arms.

Even though it was all acting but i was still getting jealous as hell.

"I am safe as long as i am by your side." She held his face and he kissed her. It was acting only but he gave a passionate kiss. He took the kiss longer, wrapped his arms around her waist. He seemed to enjoy it.

The shoot carries on and i stand waiting for the screen to end. I clench my hand to stop jumping in the shoot and punch the ass for touching my girl.

The director yelled cut!
The scene ended and i rushed to Sylvia.

"Omg thats pleasant surprise Ash!" She hugged me.

"As you were busy. I came to see my lovely lady." I saw Daniel glancing at me.

"Aww your a sweetheart."

"By the way you were great in shoot today." I said sealing my lips to hers. I gave her more passionate kiss like I was missing her for centuries.

"Wow." She said after the kiss."i missed you too."

I saw Daniel came to greet me. "Hey Ashton. Please to seeing you here."

"Yeah, i had time so thought to visit my baby here." I said wrapped my arms around her waist possessively. His eyes fell on it for a second and then he looked at me smiling.

"Its nice to see you again. I have to give read over the scrip now so see you later." He said me giving me a look saying i am not scared of you.

Like hell!
"Lets go and grab a lunch." I said to Sylvia.

"Sure." She went to get her coat.

My eyes met his. Like hell i am let her go to the likes of you.

we went to Have lunch. After a lovely afternoon with her i came back to my office.

When I about to go in i saw Cindy waiting for me.

She ran into my office.

I didn't looked at her," i dont have any business with you so you better get out of..." i looked at her and he was crying.

"I am sorry Ashton..." she cried.

"Is this an act?" I asked her without changing my reaction.

"No. I am genuinely sorry. What i said was very wrong of me. I was upset cause you left me. And i more alone now. Chris also don't want me anymore ." She cried more. I knew she was good for nothing jumping from one brother to anyone. No wonder Chris also rejected taking her back..

I cant handle drama.

I took the tissue from my desk and gave it to her. "Dont cry. It gets on my nerve." I knew she was acting.

"We are okay? " she asked me crying taking the tissue.

"Yes i guess as long as your respect my girlfriend." She cried more and leaned on my chest.

I was uncomfortable but I couldn't just shove her off.
"It will be be okay" I comforted her. I signed and let her calm down, until she stopped. By the time she left it was late night.

I came home after that hectic day in office.

Sylvia opened the door and and hugged me.

"Welcome home honey."

"I am home." I hugged her back.

"Ash you smell of women's perfume.." she questioned.

"Yeah i guess, it happened when a friend of mine was upset. So i was comforting her." I told her.

"Aw your such a gentleman. Come in, i made your favourite dish." She said to me.

"Umm i am sorry sylvia. I already ate out cause i was running late. If i knew you will be cooking I would have waited." I apologised. I should have waited.. I thought. I love to eat Sylvia hand made food but i was stuffed.

"With your lady friend? ..."she paused and raised an eyebrow.

"No, with some colleagues " i assured her.

. "No worries, lets go to bed. I will keep the food in fridge." She said and left. I hope she is not angry.

I got ready for bed and got under the covers of with her.

My phone buzzed . It was text from Cindy, saying thank you for keeping her company. I turned off the phone and went to sleep hugging Sylvia.

Less i knew a new storm is coming to my life...