Ch- 45 Next Step?

Flashes - tove lo

Ashton POV

Right now i am in beverly hills, in the tiffany store, with Chris, who is helping to pick a ring for Sylvia.

I already talked to her dad and asked his permission. But its been difficult to chose a ring. I wished i had a girl's opinion but Chris will do. She is close to Chris more than any other friends of hers. Well Chris is kinda more like Sylvia. Their interest and work match.

After looking at the rings, non of them quite attracted my attention. I wanna give her a ring that defines her.

"So found something you like?" He asked me.

"I am not quite sure... its all m mundane. I need something exquisite." I said to Chris.

The shop keeper came to us. "I have something which might be what your looking for ... but it would be a little expensive."

"Money is not the issue here... so give us the most exquisite one." I said to her.

She lead us to a separate room which had vault in it. We followed him.

He opened the vault and placed out the most gorgeous ring I could held my eyes too.

Its simple yet elegant.

"This is the one." I smiled looking upon it.

"I will get it packed." She said.

With the ring packed and faced Chris. He seemed restless. "Is something the matter?"

"Umm yeah... remember i told you that if i arrange a meeting with you and Sylvia in the beginning you owe me a favour...?"

"Yes I remember it." We got in the car.

"Well, my real motive was to get Sofie back... i mean, with all the flaws and issues she is a kind person. Before you peeked your interest on her, i was in love with her deeply. But, as she also fell for you I couldn't do much. And when you went after Sylvia i knew she will see the truth who cares for her..."

"I am sorry Chris. I didn't knew you were serious about her, otherwise i would have never used her in my game." Sofie was Chris longest girlfriend. That time i was more of an Ass. Sofie had financial advantages in my business so i used her in my game. Which result her falling for me & me rejecting her. I never really realised how much Chris admired her and loved her.

"Well the favour i need from you is ... please release her from your business deal. Her father is arrested for fraud, she did all she could to pay the debts. She wants to start over. A clean slate with me. So, can you let her out?" Chris said.