Ch- 48 Rescue

Weight of the world by willow robinson

Ashton POV

I need to fine Sylvia! I knew that jenna was aiming for her for a long time. If i am correct she wants her to feel the pain she left. Sylvia has gone though enough pain as it is. Now its my time to end this. She did protected me at every point. I cant let her faced anymore pain as it is already.

I quickly made my way towards our mansion. If i am correct she will aim for me! I noticed two black SUV was following me home. And i have to give in, so that she leads me to where Sylvia is! I quickly made my way towards my study room. I unlocked the hidden compartment. It was filled up guns and armour. I changed from my current clothes and put the bulletproof vest under my clothes. I have to be ready for anything that happens. I put one gun inside my sock and another in the back of my trousers. I put one of the tracer inside my collar and so that the police can locate me. I have already contacted my guard and IT guy for rescue. I quickly got ready and then i heard the front alarm go off. With a sound of glass breaking.

They are here.

I quietly made my way out of the room. There were two armed men. I didn't want to just give up or they will seem suspicious, so I tried to make a run for it. To seem i am running away. But caught a hold of me and hit my hard to fall down. Then they wrapped a black clothe on my face and I couldn't see anything. They put me in the car and put chloroform. I knew i will be seeing Sylvia soon. Hold on for me baby! I am coming to get you. My vision blurred to slumber.

After a few hours the car came to a stop. My slumber was broken by a jerk. I guess we have reached. They took me out of the car and took me inside a abounded building I guess. As their voice echoed. I still couldn't see where i was. Suddenly every muscle in my body came a halt when i heard the painful screams of Sylvia!

"Sylvia!" I screamed & tried to free myself but they did let me go. Before we entered they tired my hands.

They walked me into a room. They took the hood off. I adjusted my eyes to see. I saw Sylvia tied to the chair, with cuts and bruises. Her mouth gagged. Feet tied.

"Sylvia! " i cried, "my baby... " she tried to speak but failed. Tears flow from her eyes. I couldn't see her like this . Its pained me.

"Welcome to The End, lover boy!" Jenna came to the view. The guards checked me and took away the gun i had hid under my trousers. Thank god the small gun in my socks is still out of suspension.

"I will kill you! Bitch!" I spat at her.

"I admire the fire Ashton but the reality is your going to die, here tonight. All because of sylvia." She smiled.

"Not before i kill you." I scowl.

She held my collar and grew me to the ground. I fell back not able to keep my balance. The chloroform still had an effect on me. As i fell the tracer came lose and fell down. Jenna noticed that.

"What this?" She took in her hand,"your sharp than you look" she crushed it with her shoes. She came near me ,"the police will be here soon cause of your act." She clenched her teeth. She picked up the taser and stung Sylvia. She screamed in pain!

"No please! No." I couldn't see her in such pain.

After the rigorous torcher, She picked up the gun and made her way towards Sylvia and held it on the back of her head. "Now... how about she pays for your act?"