Ch-1 Meet Fire

I dare not say your name or look at you
Otherwise, I will fall in an endless trance with you"- rosavet

Ashton's POV

"Excuse me Mr Hardlin, your next meeting is about to start in 10 mins."

My blonde secretary said keeping the files in my desk.

I looked at her and noticed she intentionally kept her upper blouse bottom undone. Her bra and cleavage were clearly visible.

Does she think that it will make me fall for that type of shit?

I irritated rubbed my temples.

I got up from my chair and made my way towards her. I came close to her, so close that she shifted a step back. I reached out and tugged her hair behind her ears and leaned in close enough to hear her heart beating like crazy, her cheeks coloured up. "Miss Coslow, do I have to remind you, the dress code of the company? Or shall I fire you so that you don't have to come to work and keep dress like a slut as long as you want," I said in a cold voice?

She shivered and I moved back and sat in my chair.

She apologised profusely. "I am very sorry sir! It will never happen again." She closed her blouse.

"This is not a slut company such as yourself if you can't behave, then leave. This is a reputed company, I have people lining up for your post."

"I am very sorry sir"

She began to tear up.

"Get lost" I gave her a sharp look. She went out as fast as she could be scared.

What do they think of themselves? I will fall for such low life worthless people? I only aim higher not lower.

I took the documents and went to the meeting.

It was a success I never lose anything. What I want I get. That's my aim.

My brother came to my office.

"Hey, Ashton how is it going?"

"What do you want Chris? Cant, you see I am working?

"Um yeah, but I don't care." I rolled my eyes. Typical behaviour expected from him.

"Why are you here Chris?" I asked him calmly.

"Why? Can't an elder brother desire to meet his younger brother at any time he want? And also, I wanted to invite you to my movie premiere this Saturday."

"First of all no, you don't come to visit me as you wish And second of all, what makes you think I will be interested to go to that thing?"

"Well because of my date..."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "And I care because?"

"Because it's someone you hate. I mean, as far as I know, she is your competitor." He smirked.

"Is that so, what makes you think I would want to go to it more?"

"Well, obviously, you will not; but I was thinking of introducing you two so that you can win over her and take what you want. I know you love a good competition. And you never like to lose"