Ch-16 Falling Slowly

Beautiful by Jetfire. (Ashton mood when with Sylvia.)

Ashton's POV

It's very hard every day to just get up and do what you're told as I never do what you're told.

Just like I never did what I was told off, just as she also doesn't. and it amazes me how every time I see her she is with a new guy.

every time the number of guys increases whenever I meet or is the way of nature to interrupt us?

Whatever it maybe I have to do something fast get her under my spell. I know this that, I have an effect on her but she doesn't even realise it yet so I have to find a way to make her realise her feelings towards me.

And I have to do it fast because it came to my observation there are many people aiming for her.

She is mine and I cannot let anyone take her.

What should I do to win her? what should I do? what should I do?
Then an idea came to me, yes now I know what to do.

I picked up the phone and dialled her number. The phone rang for a while and then she picked it up

" yes"

" Hello my love, "

"Hey, Ashton."

"Are you free today?" I asked her.

" I may have plans but what's up?"

" whatever is your plans cancel them cause you're going out with me today."

" Oh my, are you asking me out?"
"Yes so get ready and wear something comfortable and warm"

"Can I know please where we are going?"

"Let it be a secret"

I ended the call and Called Stephen directly to tell him to make the arrangements ahead of time.

I got ready in my casual blue jeans and shirt. Picked up keys to my Mercedes and drove off to her house.

On the way to her house, I picked up some strawberries dipped in chocolate just the way she likes it.

I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly I was glad that it was she who opened the door this time and not some half-naked friend of hers.

She wore a white top with skinny blue jeans and her hair was open with beautiful curls.

I gave her my hand. As I said, "you look beautiful as ever. "

"not bad as yourself " she checked me out top to bottom. I kinda liked her eyes on me.

We got inside the car and I started the engine and drove off.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me where are we going?"

"No "I smiled.

"Tell me why do your dates always end up in secrecy?"

I looked at her and smiled, "cause I like the way you react when you find out where I am taking you"