Ch-13 Distorted Unreal

I need you now by the enemy)

Continue...

I woke up from my deep slumber. The sun rays hit my skin and eyes. "Agh! My head hurts..." I hold my forehead. It's throbbing...

I properly opened my eyes to look around. I was not in my room, I checked myself. it's not even my clothes!

God! I was Not wearing my underwear and the shirt was not mine.

"What... happened?"

I saw Ashton make his way towards me. "Good morning sleepy head" He was just wearing his shorts and nothing on top, exposing his raw and greek God sculptured body. He drank the water, and the drops of cold water slid down his bare chest make my throat dry. Looked like he came directly from the gym. All sweaty and sexy. I wonder how it will feel his body onto mine roughly grinding into each other.
Stop drooling over him! My consciousness said. I organised myself to reality than fantasy.

Ashton came to me with an Advil and water. "Have this you will feel better." I took a sip from the same bottle.

"Where am I?"

"My mansion" he replied.

"What happened? Last night?

"What happened? Last night?..." I asked him.

"You don't remember?" He asked me.

I nodded no.

"It was a night full of surprises and pleasure..." he said giving me a sexy vibe...

My eyes widen," we didn't have....did we?" I asked him. My heart was racing.

"You seriously don't remember? You made such seductive noises the previous night..." he said looking at me intensely.

My heart dropped and blood ran hot. "Yesterday night... we... did..?" I gained up my courage to ask him.

He burst into laughter" no we didn't..."

I gave a relive sign. "Not my principal to take advantage of a drunken girl"

"So what happened last night?" I asked him.

He smirked" all I can say is... I got to see something great" he moved out smiling

FLASHBACK

Ashton's POV

I arrived in front of her house. She came out. She sure kept her word to him cause she was looking extremely sexy and hot.

 She sure kept her word to him cause she was looking extremely sexy and hot