#60 Truth untold

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great day! You will have time to apply for the giveaway till 1.10.2020. I will upload an extra chapter where I announce the winners. Good luck!!

Y/n Pov:

Tae picked me up just 10 minutes after we ended the call. Of course I had to listen to him not liking the plan and that he doesn't want to be pulled into this shit too but I am sorry. You are my best friend and I have finally something in my hands against my brother. Can't you be happy for me.
"Alright we are here but I swear to God if this goes out of hand I have nothing to do with this." He said as he opened the door for me.
"You are such a pussy." I said while exiting the car and walking away.
"Your welcome." He yelled after me and drove off.
"Show time." I said and walked up to his door.
"Jimin I swear to god leave her alone!" I heard Jungkook yelling. That's it. I slammed the door open and run stormed inside.
"Jungkook stop it!" I yelled and both the boys turned toward me.

They were standing in the living room. I walked up to them.
"Y/n what are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked pissed and gave me a death glare. I crossed my arms before my chest.
"I am here to see my BOYFRIEND." I said the boyfriend extra slow and smirked. Jungkook got really angry. I could see the veins on his neck.
"Y/n I swear to god get the fuck out of here and wait in my car." He pointed his finger to the door but I didn't even planned to move.
"Seriously Jungkook why don't you leave us alone?" I asked in an arrogant tone. He took a deep breath.
"Because you are my little sister and he is 6 years older than you!" He yelled as he pointed at Jimin who was just standing there and watching the show.
"It's not like it's illegal." I answered and he just slapped his hand against his head.
"Having a relationship with your teacher is illegal. What would happen if people find out?!" He raised his voice again. You are walking into your own death brother.
"Oh right if we are talking about it let me ask you something. What would people think if they find out about your little affair?" I asked with an evil voice as I placed my hands on my hips. Jungkook eyes widened.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." He lied and I had to laugh.
"Oh really. Let me remind you. I saw you yesterday in your room on top of a girl. And because I happened to be curious I decided to look her up and I found some really interesting things." I played with him as I put a finger toy lips.
"Y/n stop." He commanded with dark eyes but as if I will stop now.
"Oh wait I am not finish yet. I happened to find out that she is a trainee at your company which means you are her Boss." I continued and Jungkook was now boiling.
"That's it, we are going." He said and walked toward me.
"One last thing. I was really confused when I found out who she is because I actually know her. I saw her in my school one but she is not a student there." I said with a smirk and looked at Jimin now. He looked confused.
"What did you say?" He asked now suspicious.
"Nothing. Y/n we are going." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door but before he could have opened it I yelled.
"Her name is Park Jina!" After this Jungkook stopped.
"You are in trouble." My brother whispered to me but I rolled my eyes.
"No Jungkook YOU are in trouble." I answered and looked over to Jimin. So did Jungkook. He was standing there with his head lowered. I could see his hand slowly turning into a fist. Well Jungkook...you should run.
"Is this true?" He asked I assume Jungkook who didn't know what to say.
"I will ask one more time. Is. It. True?" He started to walk closer without lifting his head. Jungkook took a deep breath.
"Alright it's true but this is different. She is already 18. And our relationship has been going on for a while now." As he spoke I could see on him that he already regretted the last part.
"For a while huh? She turned 18 4 month ago." Jimin said and slowly lifted his head.

" Jimin said and slowly lifted his head

Plot twist. I love the show.
"W-well I am still not her teacher." Jungkook said and still tried to sound like the victim but don't even try bro. You fucked up this time.
"Yeah sure." Jimin smiled and turned around. That's it?! Just before I blinked he turned back and swung his fist across his face. Jungkooks lip was bleeding. Alright this was maybe a little to much.
"Jungkook!" I screamed his name in surprise as he fell against the door.
"You bastard. I had to listen to your shit without a word and behind my back you were doing the same thing. How dare you even face me and make me think I am the bad guy without any bad thoughts. You are a peace of shit Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled his throat out and Jungkook just held his face. Well he really couldn't say anything right now.
"I am going to date your sister and you are not going to say a fucking word because I love her more than my own life and you are not going to take this from me." He continued and his words hit me hard. I love you too Jimin-ah.