#55 My life is over

Y/n Pov:

We went home with a Taxi. Mom was already expecting us because I wrote her. She asked what is going on but I didn't answer. I can't get myself to tell her but I am sure Jungkook will do that for me so whatever. As we arrived home mom was already standing outside waiting for us with a confused look on her face. We got out of the car and walked up to her.
"Kids what happened? Why did you come back earlier Y/n and why did Jungkook come with you?" She asked confused but I just walked pass her right into my room.
"Jungkook could you please explain?" Mom asked Jungkook and I could hear him breath out loud.
"You better sit down." He said and this was the last thing I heard before closing my door and falling into my bed.
"I can't believe that this actually happened." I whispered as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

" I whispered as tears started to roll down my cheeks

"Oh Jimin. I wish you were here." I said and pressed my face into the pillow. I was really tired of everything so I tried to take a nap and after a short time I was already asleep. Even while sleeping I felt like shit and I was dreaming some weird stuff so the nap didn't lasted really long. Well that's what I thought. I woke up and looked at the clock.
"8 pm? Well my nap was longer than I expected." I got out of my bed and made myself downstairs. I really didn't wanted to leave my room but since it's 8 pm and I haven't eaten today I had to. As I was downstairs I saw my mom sitting and the table holding her head. Great. Now I can deal with her.
"Mom." She didn't response.
"Mom you alright?" Once again no response.
"Listen I am sorry b-"
"Don't be sorry." She said and I was really surprised. She lifted her head and I saw tried tears on her cheek. Oh no.
"You love him Y/n?" She asked with a blank face. I livered my head and was about to cry too.
"Yes...more than anything." I answered with a silent voice.
"Than don't be sorry. It's not your fault that you feel like this." She started and I couldn't believe my ears. She is not mad?
"But..." Oh here comes the but.
"...you have to deal with the consequences now and this won't be easy. I can't help you at this. It was your decision so you have to take care of it on your own. I am not going to forbid you to be with him. You are old enough to make your own decisions but with this decision you made a lot of trouble for everyone. Both of you. Mr. Park should have been smarter." She said the last sentence to herself. I couldn't listen to her talking bad about Jimin.
"Don't say this! He is also just a human! Didn't you just say you can't decide who you fall in love with? The exact same goes to Jimin. He risked his job AND maybe even freedom for me. This is enough for me to love him to death and I will do anything to stay with him! I will not let anyone do anything bad to him!" I said a little louder than planned and Jungkook walked into the kitchen.
"What is going on here? Y/n did you scream at mom?!" He asked pissed and crossed his arms.

Mom placed her hand on his shoulder and told him.
"It's alright. We were just talking. Go get something for dinner." She smilled at him and after he once more looked at me he left. Mom turned back around to me.
"I am not the one you have to convince." She said this last thing and also left. What am I supposed to do now. I am not even hungry anymore. I went back to my room and locked the door.
"Why do things have to be this complicated. I just want to be with Jimin is this such a big wish? Why is everyone having a Probleme with it. I hate it! I hate everyone." I yelled inside of me. Things really weren't going the way I planned to. I had enough. I got out of my room and went downstairs. Jungkook just came back with food. He saw me putting on my shoes.
"Where are you going?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Out." I said coldly and went to the door. He grabbed my arm.
"Y/n if you are going to him I swear to God." He said with a deep voice and I turned around angrily.
"What will you do?! Haven't you done enough!!" I yelled and pulled my arm away. He stood there surprised.
"I am going to Taehyung." I said coldly and left him staring shocked. I walked to the bus station without turning back. I had enough of everything and everyone. Why can't they leave us alone. The bus was already there and I went inside. I sat down at the back. It didn't took long to arrive at Taehyung. Only two stations and about 5 minutes walk. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open. It took a while. When he finally opened he stood there sleepy and surprised.

 When he finally opened he stood there sleepy and surprised

"Y/n? Why are you back?" He asked as he rubbed his eye. This was enough for me to start crying. Taehyung quickly grabbed my shoulders and stared at me.
"Hey what's wrong?" He asked worried. I just shook my head not being able to talk. His face turned white.
"Oh no...he knows." He said and I just nodded.
"My life is over."...