#50 Restaurant

Y/n Pov:

I sat in my room thinking about what Jimin said earlier.

"I want to marry you." My heart was beating a thousand times faster as I heard this sentence leave his mouth.
"W-what?" I stuttered while looking up at him.
"Well one day. When we are both ready. I never met someone like you. You make me feel things I never felt before and it feels good. Really good. I feel like I am 18 again. Sounds funny." He smiled as he spoke.

" He smiled as he spoke

I was still in shock.
"Close that mouth. I didn't asked you to marry me now. Take this as a promise that I will stay with you and one day we be connected to each other. Officially. Well if you don't find another good looking teacher until then." He smirked at me and I punched his shoulder. Just after that I kissed him. I never met someone like him before. I am ready to spend my life with him.
"I really love you. You know that right?" He whispered into my ear. I started smiling like crazy.
"I love you too."

This was one of the most beautiful things that even happened to me. If not the most beautiful. He is the best that even happened to me. I never want to lose him. I just hope that what he said will come true and we stay together.
"Y/n stop daydreaming and come on already." Jungkook pulled me out of my beautiful thoughts by shaking me.
"Whaaat!" I yelled at him because I was annoyed.
"Seriously what is up with you." He just shook his head and left my room.
"When you are finish with being weird then come inside the kitchen." He yelled back from outside and I just rolled my eyes. I am not weird. Well maybe a little. I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see what Jungkook wants.
"What is up?" I asked as I sat down at the table. He was in the kitchen doing smoothie.
"I was thinking of going to Lotte World tomorrow." He said and my eyes widened.
"Wait really! That's like Disneyland!" I screamed in excitement. He laughed.

"Yes kind of

"Yes kind of. So you are in?" He asked as he placed a glass of smoothie before me.
"Of course!" I yelled and clapped my hands.
"Great and today I was thinking of going to a restaurant with you guys." He continued and I started drinking my sweet drink. I didn't know what to say. There is nothing against it I guess. Hopefully he won't notice anything weird between Jimin and me.
"Okay. Where?" I asked as I finish the smoothie and placed the glass back on the table.
"There is a place I go with the idols as a celebration when we release a new comeback. You will like it." He explained and I just nodded. That must be a really fancy restaurant. I should wear something nice.
"Go and ask Jimin if he wants to come." He said and I stood up and made my way to Jimins room. On the way I turned around.
"Jungkook!" I yelled to him.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"The smoothie was really good." I smiled and so did he. I kept on walking to Jimin room and when I was there I knocked on the door.
"Yes?" He asked and I went inside.
"We will go out and eat something. Do you want to come?" I asked and he gave me a little smile.
"Of course. But I would prefer eating you up right away." He smirked and I turned red.
"You pervert. What if Jungkook hears us." I closed the door and run away with a red face. I could hear him laugh. This boy.
"So what did he say?" Jungkook asked. I turned toward him and answered.
"He will come." As I spoke he came closer to me and took a better look of me.
"You look red. Are you sick?" He asked. Now I for sure got even more red.
"No." I just spit out and run into my room. Two stupid boys. If Jungkook would know. He would kill Jimin and then beat me up so better he doesn't know. What should I wear. Must be something nice. I can't go underdressed. I opened the dresser and looked for something. A skirt and a pretty top. Just perfect.

Thank good I packed nice things

Thank good I packed nice things. I put on some simple make up and checked myself on last time in the mirror. Everything is ready. I walked outside and there I saw Jimin. He had just a normal jeans on with a t-shirt.
"I think you are a little underdressed." I said and looked him up and down.
"I think you are overdressed." He said with a little laugh. What is so funny.
"Well let's go." Jungkook walked up to us. Also just a normal shirt. These guys really don't know how to dress. We went downstairs and sat inside the car. The drive wasn't that long. Only about 15 minutes. As we got out of the car I got confused. This area doesn't look elegant and fancy at all.
"Jungkook what are we doing here?" I asked and he smiled.
"We are eating here." He answered and pointed at the building in front of us. I looked up.
"Here? Mom's Roll? This is a fast food restaurant." I said even more confused.
"Yes it is. What have you thought. A fancy restaurant?" He laughed and walked inside. I just stood there not understanding what is happening. Jimin whispered into my ear.
"You look hot though." After that he walked pass me and followed Jungkook. What just happened?

 What just happened?