COPYRIGHT...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

...
...
...
I am a little mad right now. Someone just wrote a story which is REALLY similar to my. Like way to similar. You can't tell me that's not the same story as mine just with some changes.
It is called 'my teacher'. Jimin is the mean character and he plays a good looking new MATH teacher (just like in my). The main character is a popular girl who the boys are after but she only wants Jimin. Where did I hear it before? This isn't really the thing what made me mad but the last chapter what this person uploaded is like the exact copy of my chapter 6. At school nobody is around so someone almost tried to force themselves on the girl. In her/his story Jungkook is this someone. Jimin saves her and takes her to the nurse. And of course the nurse is not there just like in my story. Even the pictures are all the same. I know the pictures are not mine but please. At least use different pictures and don't screenshot the ones out of my story and add it just the way I do. Sorry guys if I over react but the weird is that this person is reading my Jimin story because she texted me to help her with her story but I am not interested in giving away my ideas to someone else. Of course it's alright to give some advices and she wouldn't leave me alone and wanted me to write with her...

I am not going to share the link of her story with you because I don't want her to get hate. It will be enough when I report her and the story will be taken down.

Please guys make sure to tell me if you find any copies of my story somewhere so I could take action. 😓

Anyways let's just move on from this. Hope you are looking forward to more really exciting chapters. Don't forget to check out my other stories. You may like them.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜