#56 Still with you

Y/n Pov:

We sat on the couch without really talking. I had my head down and the tears were still in my eyes. Taehyung was holding his head and thinking.
"I told you Y/n. You should have been smarter." He finally spoke but this really wasn't what I wanted to hear. I heard it enough today. It just made me cry again. Taehyung sighed.

He came closer to me and locked me in his arms

"Alright I'm sorry. I know it's hard. I will stop." He said but it didn't help much. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kept on crying. Seriously I don't know when was the last time I cried this much. The students at school won't take me seriously like this. I turned into a soft crybaby. The things love does to you.
"I will so regret this." Taehyung said and let go of me. I looked at him questioning.
"What?" I asked but he just sighed and stood up.
"Come with me." He said and walked away. I stared confused but still followed.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I saw that he was walking to the front door.
"Don't ask that much just get in the car." He said and opened the door for me. I didn't get a thing but I still did how he told me. We sat in the car and Taehyung looked at me.
"What's Jimins address." He asked in a cold tone and my eyes widened.
"Are you serious? But what if Jungkook-" I couldn't continue because he cut me off.
"I got your back." He said still with that poker face. What this going on here. The emotions started to build inside of me and I didn't know what to do just hugged him really tight.
"Thank you." I whispered and pressed my face into his shoulder. He hugged me back and patted my back.
"Everything for you." He said and now I was really happy. I let go of him and told him the address. He tipped it into the GPS and drove off. I didn't know what to future was holding for me and Jimin but for now it was enough that I could see him. The ride was about 15 minutes. I was shaking and sweating the whole time because of excitement and I was also a little bit scared. This whole situation is really too much for me I can't handle this. I'm praying to God that this will end soon and it will be a happy ending. I know it's not a fairytale, it's the real life but now I have a little bit of hope thanks Taehyung. We finally arrived but I just couldn't get myself to get out of the car.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he looked at me. There was a little silence bevor I answered.
"I am scared. What is Jungkook finds out. My life is over. Or even worse... What if Jimin send me away. I mean... I would understand if he didn't wanted to risk losing his job." I explained with my head down. Now I was sad again. Taehyung sighed.
"Listen." He put his hands on my shoulder before continuing.
"Like I said I got your back. Jungkook won't find out. And don't be scared... Jimin would never send you away." He smiled and now I felt a little bit better.

I looked at the door of Jimins house and after a deep breath I got out of the car

I looked at the door of Jimins house and after a deep breath I got out of the car. I waved Taehyung bye and made my way to the entrance. Now I stood there just inches away from the door. I put my finger to the bell. It felt like 1000 years before I pressed it. Finally when I did it, I almost regret it. I could hear sounds from inside. the door finally opened and my heart was beating really fast. Jimin stood there with a really surprised and shocked face. He didn't said a word. Now I really did regret that I came here. I was about to turn around and leave but he took a move first. He wrapped his arms around me really tight. it felt like we haven't seen each other for years. He didn't wanted to let me go and I didn't wanted it to.
"What are you doing here?? He will kill us both but specially me." He said still holding me. I couldn't say anything. No words came out, I was still surprised because of his reaction. He let go of me and looked deep into my eyes.
"Say something. How could you come here?" He had so many questions but I just couldn't get myself to speak.
"Alright come inside first." He said while grabbing my hands and starting to walk inside. I stopped and grab his shoulder with my other hand. He turned around and looked at me confused.
"What is?" He asked and I couldn't take it anymore. I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. First he broke the kiss.
"Y/n what is that now." He asked as he pressed me a little bit back by my waist. I gave him a little eye roll.
"A kiss, what else?" I answered and leaned in to kiss him again. It was way too long without him. Once again he broke the kiss.
"Sure. You just come by to make out after what happened." He said and lifted an eyebrow. Now I was little annoyed.
"Can you just shut up and kiss me back!" After I said that he was really surprised.
"You naughty girl." He said and suddenly a smirk appeared on his face.

" He said and suddenly a smirk appeared on his face

Now I was pulled inside the bedroom. God I missed him.