#10 Dressing room accident

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Alright, alright I know it was really mean to end the last chapter like that so this one will be a little messy :3 hehe enjoy!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n pov:

My breathing almost stopped. I was near fainting. He was just standing there and tying the string in his pants but the way he did it made me speechless...

Abs
Abs
Abs

His shirt was lifted up to his chin to get him a better view of his pants. Well I got a better view as well but not of his pants. Oh my god he had abs and they looked so perfect.

Not to much and not to less

Not to much and not to less. Just perfect. The girls tried so hard to impress him with their play that they didn't release anything. Well they can be happy because the moment I realised what he was doing, it was over for me. I didn't care about the game and just watched Mr. Park.

Bumm

What was this? Fuck it hurts.
"Omg Y/n are you okey?"
"Sorry Y/n."
"She must be mad." Suddenly all the girls started yelling amd running up to me. I was laying on the floor. Why? Why was my head hurting?
"You okay Y/n?" I looked up and saw Mr. Park standing in front of me. He held his hand out for me to help me up. First I hesitated but then I placed my hand on his and stood up. God my heart was beating so fast. Not normal in any way.
"Does it hurt?" He pointed at my head. Did the ball hit me? I guess so.
"Just a little." I answered and held my head. Actually it hurted pretty much but I didn't want to tell him and just look strong.
"Girls keep on playing. I will take a look at Y/n. We will be back in a minute." He grabbed my hand and made me walk after him to the changing room. I couldn't even react. I was to confused at the moment. He closed the door and walked closer to me. What the hell was he doing again!? Our faces were so close. He pulled my hair out of my face and stroked over where the ball hit me. I was just standing there not knowing what to do.
"Are you really okay?" He whispered and looked right into my eyes. His voice sounded worried. I just nodded. We were still standing really close to each other almost staring a hole into each other's souls. There was an awkward silence before he spoke up.
"Y/n I can't come near you or I will do something crazy." He said and stroked over my cheek. I froze. Well I wasn't moving much before so he didn't recognize my shocked body.
"My head is telling me to stay away from you but my heart is telling me something else." I just stood there not knowing what to say. Was he actually saying those things to me or did I just hurt my head that bad?
"I know I creep you out but you are doing something to me and it feels good. I don't want it to be over." He said with a little sad voice. Finally I could open my mouth to say something.
"W-what is your heart telling you?" I asked awkwardly and the next moment he smirked.