#3 Messy lesson

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It could be that this chapter is a little bit messy so read it only if you can deal with it! ^^

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n Pov:

*
The following day at school was just like the other days. Expect for the last period with Mr. Park. I couldn't focus on what he was saying. He was just to handsome with his black hair and red lips. His hands looked so perfect while he was holding the chalk and writing something on the board. I was about to melt but suddenly the bell rang and o was pulled back to reality. The lesson was over and everybody made their ways out of class. I was about to do the same but then Mr. Park called after me.
"Y/n can I talk to you?" He asked. Oh goodness his voice was so perfect.
"S-sure." I pressed my lips together and walked back to his desk trying to not look like a stupid little chick.
"I took a look at your grades from last month and actually they were much better than now." He said while looking at the folders laying in front of him.
"Ah...really?" I asked with a fake smile. He stood up and walked up to me. My heartbeat was starting to get faster and louder by every step he took towards me.
"Do you want to have extra lessons?" He asked and looked me really deep into my eyes. What kind of question was that supposed to be with that facial expressions he had.

"Ahm

"Ahm...no I'm good." I looked down and answered really quietly. What he next did took me by surprise. He chickled. I looked up and saw him smiling at me. He came closer to my face. Almost uncomfortably close.
"You know what lessons I mean." His words made me freeze right there. I didn't even want to believe what he was saying. Was he flirting? He leant closer to my ear and whispered.
"I could teach you some messy games." My eyes shut open and I was about to freak out. This man was insane. He did not just say that. I stood there like a tree and couldn't believe what I just heard.
"Come on little girl. I know that you want it too. The way you are looking at me tells me everything." He is kidding me, right? This can't be true. How on earth would a teacher say stuff like that to his student.
"Am I wrong?" He asked and I didn't know what to say or do. I just looked at him. Oh my, that smile was so close to my face. Without being able to control it, I felt my face getting hot and I turned my head away so e wouldn't see me. It almost felt like I had fever. Well I wouldn't be surprised if I actually had fever.
"How cute, are you shy? Hmmm, so am I wrong?" He asked while getting a hold of my face so he could make me face him. I had no other choice just to look into his dark eyes that I could have get lost in them.
"Ehh...n-no..." I said with a quiet voice. He let go of me and walked to the door and. Wait. THAT BITCH JUST LOCKED THE DOOR!
"Well then." He turned around and came back to me. The look he was giving me made me back away until I hit the wall with my back. My scared face didn't stop him and he came closer and closer until he was so close that I could feel his hot breath on me. We looked at each other. God he was handsome. Mr. Park for sure noticed how embarrassed I was because he smiled. He pressed one hand against the wall and with the other he stroked his hair back. The way he leant his head back was so sexy that I was questioning if this person infront of me was even real or not.