#1 School

Y/n Pov:

Do you know what I hate most about this whole school life shit. I have been here for 10 years now and there is no one I ever found interesting. Throughout all those years I saw girls having crushes and going after boys who are just so full of themselves and could never take an actual relationship serious. But let's not jump right into it. Where do I start. I am 16 years old, slowly turning 17 and I really feel empty. Life is so boring. Everyday the same ritual. Waking up, going to school, going home, eating and then going to sleep. Same thing every time I wake up. And now I am here trying to survive this monotonous life. There is not much to do against it so anyways. Not to be selfish but there are quite a lot of boys at school who are interested in me. Why? Don't ask me. Maybe they like my 'I don't give a damn attitude. Or because I am popular. Well that is also just because of my 'I don't give a damn attitude. I am really not interested in anyone. Maybe it's just me but these boys are way to normal. Nothing spacial. That's not my type. Well to be honest I don't even know what my type is because I never had a boyfriend before. But these kids here are für sure noty type. They are to childish. The girls are little afraid to talk to me. Don't get me wrong I am not a bully or anything it's just there have been stories going around about me. Well the reason for that must also be my best friend Taehyung. He is the most popular boy at school and also a big bully but only with boys...I mean nerds. With the girls he is like a prince. There are some gossips that we are a couple or some students think that we should be together or something like this because we look really good together but I just can't understand them. He is my best friend and not my boyfriend and that's it. Maybe he is also the reason I am popular at high school
"Daydreaming again I see." And there he was.

Okay I won't lie, he does look good but we are just friends

"Hi you jerk. What have you done to your hair?" I asked him while staring at his now blonde hair. Where did his dark hair go.
"You like it? Don't tell me you don't like it because I will die." He said and looked a little worried. I laughed at him and punched his shoulder.
"Haha don't worry you look fine."
"Hope that wasn't a lie. Let's go. We are already late." He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. As if he would care about being late. I am quiet a tall girl so he could casually place his arms around me without having to lean down.
"I think I know why people think we are a couple." I said and threw his arm of my shoulder. He just smiled evilly while putting his arm right back where it was and pulled me close to himself.
"You are such a jerk" I rolled my eyes at him and of course he just chuckled. As expected all the students were looking at us while we were walking to class but I didn't care. They were so childish. Even the boys were glaring weirdly while the girls were giggling. For real now I deserve a real man. We went inside the classroom and sat down at our places. I sat on the first seat in the 4. row and Taehyung on the third one in the 3. row. Just perfect for him to turn around all the time and make weird faces. What a little weirdo.
"Hey you punk! Move out of the way. Now!" He yelled at a kid who was sitting next to me. Alright sometimes he could be a real dick.
"Taehyung the teacher will get mad again if you switch seats all the time." I said to him but he was still sitting there obviously not caring at all.
"Do I look like I care?" He asked sarcastically and placed his face in his hand holding himself up on the desk.

He is just a troublemaker. Nothing new. I smiled and rolled my eyes at the same time. The teacher walked inside the classroom and I was already tired of the lesson even though it hasn't even started.
"Good morning everyone!" She yelled trying to get us quiet. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the teacher standing at the front.
"Good morning Mrs Lee!" All of the students greeted her. Taehyung didn't really gave a shit about her. He was just sitting there almost sleeping. Well you couldn't say o was excited as well so we were already two. Mrs Lee was my math teacher. I didn't really like her. She did nothing wrong but I just didn't like teachers in general. That's just how I am.
"You all know that I am not the youngest anymore so I will leave the school." She said with a sad voice. I didn't really care because we would get a new teacher anyway and I had to deal with another person giving me attitude. But for real now, what can you like about teachers? They make you work at school and at home and if you do only a little thing wrong they make your day to a mess. Like 'you forgot your homework? Detention!' or 'you ate in class? Detention!'.
"Of course you will have a new teacher. He is outside waiting so please be nice. Taehyung, Y/n I am talking to you two. I am not afraid of sending you to detention even my last day at school." She looked mad at us. Now you see why I hate teachers. They always had to pick on us. Like come on. You do one wrong thing and can listen to that for the rest of the school year.
"And we are not afraid to put glue on your chair even your last day at school." Taehyung whispered to me and I quietly laughed. The teacher went to open the door for the new teacher and I was already annoyed.
"Great, let's see who the new shitface is going to be." I whispered back to Tae and continue laughing. Looking at the person walking in my breathing stopped.
"...Who is this guy?" I asked myself not really believing my eyes. He walked to the table and my eyes started to grow and my mouth opened. He looked so young and...
"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Park."
...handsome...

handsome