#15 Together at home

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n!" I turned around and saw the one I was looking for the whole day already. Finally. He walked closer to me while I was just standing there and looking confused at him. Where was he?
"Hello Y/n. Could you please come with me. I have to talk with you about the extra lessons." He said with his everyday smile. Nothing special. Nothing like before. Just how he always looked in class. I nodded and we both started to walk into the school building. We entered the maths class room and Jimin pointed at a chair for me. I looked at him confused but sat down anyways.
"Just wait a second. I need to get something." He said and with that left the room. I looked down at my hands which were resting on the table. My mind was throwing different thoughts at me and I was really confused. He spoke with me in the way he talks with the other students. Not how he was before, when we were in his car or the...the dressing room. I held my face with my hands and closed my eyes.
"I don't get it." I whispered while a warm breath hit my neck. A hand was placed on mine which were holding my face. I turned around surprised and saw Jimin kneeling behind me.
"What is that you don't get?" He asked almost in a whisper. The way he asked turned me on so much that I almost jumped on him but thank good I could hold myself.
"Ehm...well..." I stuttered. A smirk was growing on his face.

It was so obvious that he made me go crazy

It was so obvious that he made me go crazy. He stood back up and started to walk to his desk.
"W-why are we here?" I asked still confused. It felt so good being around him but I still wanted to know what was going on. What was on his mind. I stuttered by asking because I was staring at his pretty butt while he turned his back to me and walked away. He placed something on his desk. I realised just then that he was actually holding something before it was place don the desk. He turned his head towards me and bit his lips. God this guy really wanted to kill me. I felt my face burning like fire while he walked back to me still biting on his lips but now he was smirking as well. He stopped just before me and looked down right into my eyes. I was looking at him with big eyes trying to sort his thoughts bit it was hard. He seemed so mysterious. What was on his mind at the moment? This was the only thing I could think about? He leaned closer to me and placed his elbows on the desk to hold himself up. There were only some inches between us.
"You are so beautiful." Suddenly he spoke. I was so amassed by him. He was such a gentleman. Not like most of the guys at my age. He leaned closer and connected his lips with mine. I kissed him back and was about to put my arms around his neck but he held both of them tight before I could have moved.
"Sorry but if we start it then I won't be able to stop and I told you that next time I will take you to a comfortable place." He smiled at me with a little sad sparkle in his eyes. I was thinking for a moment and then smiled at him.
"Well my parents are at work so...you could maybe...you know." I shyly smiled and turned my head away so he wouldn't see me blush. He laughed.
"What are you trying to say love?" He asked with a smirk. Obviously he knew what I wanted but he was messing with my head. I lightly punched his arm and blushed even more.
"You know what I mean." I said in between smiling. My eyes were still somewhere else. I couldn't look at him. Not with such a red face. My heart would jump out of my body. He held my face and made me face him.
"Well maybe if you ask me nicely and look me in the eyes then I would say yes." He smirked.

It sounded like he would be talking to a little kid

It sounded like he would be talking to a little kid. I didn't know if I liked it or not but for the moment it turned me on. I leaned closer and asked with puppy eyes.
"Would you please come to my house and help with maths." I tried to say 'maths' with an extra sexy voice what didn't really worked but he seemed to like it. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class room and also out of the school. We didn't stop until we reached his car. He opened the door for me and almost pushed me inside. Just a moment later he was in the car as well and started driving. We didn't say anything during the drive. I was looking down at my legs and smiled like a little kid after getting her ice cream. He had a wide smile on his face as well while driving. We looked at each other at the same time and started laughing. This situation was so weird but I still liked it and I could see on him that he did enjoy it as well.
When we were finally at my house, we got out of the car and walked to the door. While I was unlocking the door he back hugged me. The little hairs on my back stood up and a shiver ran down my back. It turned me on and I took extra long to open the door. When it was open we almost fell into the house. We started laughing and took our shoes off. I never thought Jimin could be like this as well. He always looked DSO serious.
"You want something to drink?" I asked and was about to go into the kitchen but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his chest.
"Come on. You know that I want something else." He smirked and leaned closer for a kiss. I kissed him back and he picked me up.
"Where is your room?" He asked with a silent and sexy voice.

I just pointed upstairs and couldn't stop smiling

I just pointed upstairs and couldn't stop smiling. He went up with me in his arm and I hoped that would be the day he will steal my virginity...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sorry for ending like this 😁😁

Happy Birthday to EvieAmanda 🎁🎀

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜