#11 Human feelings

Y/n Pov:

I was laying there like a dead fish. The hell was going on here. This school was weird since Mr. Park arrived. He was weird. I was a mess. Suddenly the door opened. I looked up and saw Mr. Park standing at the door. He held something in his hands. My clothes? Why?
"Y/n you should change. Your clothes are....little wet. " I still had my P.E. clothes on and my pants actually felt a little bit uncomfortable. I looked down and felt my face turning red. It was wet but not because I peed my pants. No this was something else. I felt so embarrassed. I quickly hide my face in my hands because this really was to much. Suddenly i felt something on my thigh. I lifted my head up and saw Mr. Parks hand resting ony body.
"You really don't have to be embarrassed. It's normal." He smiled at me and try to make me feel comfortable.

Yeah so normal being fingered in the changing room by your own fucking teacher

Yeah so normal being fingered in the changing room by your own fucking teacher. Sooo normal.
"I will help chang." He placed my stuff on the couch and started to pull my shoes off and put it in my bag. I was just sitting there and digging my fingers into the couch.
"Could you stand up for a moment." He said and I could see a little smirk on his face. If he wouldn't be my teacher, I would think that this was not about helping me but checking me out. Wait...that is exactly what I am thinking and I am right! I stood up and he knelt before me. God I didn't like this position. He started to slowly pull my pants off and I was just looking around trying to avoid eye contact. My pants meet the floor and now I was standing in my panties. It was so wet. He was looking at me and now I could perfectly see his smirk.
"Y/n you are so wet." He looked up at me and stood up again. In like no time his lips landed on mine. I was surprised but it didn't took me long to kiss back. Like before he started gentle. His perfect lips moved like lollipop on my lips. I already loved his kisses. Just when it turned intensive he pulled away.
"I have to take you home." He said and leant down for my jeans. Of course checking me the whole time out. He helped me to wear my jeans and put my shoes on. I was about to walk to the door but he grabbed me by my waist. Of course there.
"Wait." He placed his jacked on my shoulders and helped me walk out of the room. Not like I couldn't walk but it actually felt good having him this near me. We walked out of the school and to his car. He stopped before a red and black car. When I saw it my yawn dropped. I had no idea about cars but I knew that this car had to be expensive as hell.

 I had no idea about cars but I knew that this car had to be expensive as hell

How could a teacher afford a car like this. He smirked.
"Close your mouth baby." What? Did he just call me baby. He walked to the door and opened it for me. I sat in the car quiet shy and waited for him to sat in as well. What the hell this car was prettier from the inside than from the outside. I couldn't believe that this was actually his. He sat in and looked at me with a smile then started driving.
"So what is the address?" He asked while looking at the roadway. I lifted my head up and told him the address. He nodded and then there was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say so I was just playing with my fingers. Then he broke the silence.
"So do you have brothers ore sisters?" He asked.
"Ehm...I have a brother but he is already 22 so he is living alone." I said still playing with my fingers. He nodded before he spoke.
"I have a younger sister. She is going to college." I was looking down at my thigh and just nodded. Suddenly the car stopped. I looked up but realized that we were not at my place yet. As I looked over to Mr. Park, I saw him leaning close to my face. Like to close. He started to play with my hair and I just tried to avoid eye contact.
"Y/n don't feel awkward around me. I know this is weird but I am human just like you. If you don't want me to touch you then tell me because I don't want this weird relationship between us." He said with a serious but also calm voice.
"It's not like I don't want it. It's just weird because you are my teacher and something like this isn't happening everyday." I said and awkwardly looked away.
"I know but I really like you and people can't handle their feelings, right?" He said and made me look back at him.
"...yes Mr. Park." I said and looked into his eyes. His beautiful eyes.
"Please don't call me Mr. Park. Call me Jimin outside of school." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. His smile was so beautiful. I realized just now that when he smiled, his eyes became really small and it looked like as if he was smiling with his eyes as well. That was so adorable.

"Alright I will really take you home now

"Alright I will really take you home now." He started driving again. I continued looking at my thigh but not because I felt awkward. I tried to hide my huge smile and red face. He must have realised it because I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was smiling as well. This guy was really a dream.