#33 Never let go

Y/N Pov:

"Y/n come here." Jungkook called after me so I walked back to the two boys. My eyes almost fell out when I saw them.
"Y/n this is my best friend..."
Oh shit.
"Park Jimin."....
I just stood there not really knowing what to say and so was Jimin.
"Why are you looking like this at each other? Do you know each other?" Jungkook asked curious. If he knew.
"Well...we do." Jimin said without taking his eyes off of me.

" Jimin said without taking his eyes off of me

"I know her really good." He continued. What the hell. What is he doing. Don't say he will tell him now. Where did he left his brain.
"I am her math teacher." And with that he finished his speak. My heart almost jumped out of my body because of him. I really thought that he is going to tell Jungkook. He wouldn't only kill me but also kill Jimin. Oh my god. Jungkooks best friend is my teacher and also secret lover. That can't go well in anyways.
"Oh I didn't knew that." Jungkook said and looked at me.

"Y/n I hope your are doing homework cause if not I will tell him to give you detention

"Y/n I hope your are doing homework cause if not I will tell him to give you detention." Jungkook joked and gave him a fake smile. It was so obvious that it was fake but Jungkook didn't seem to care.
"Jimin why don't we change our plan and go to our place. After all if you already know my sister then we all could talk a little." Jungkook came up with the idea but Jimin didn't really looked excited. There were little sweat drops on his forehead. I wasn't that big of a fan of the idea as well.
"Actually I need to go back to school and take care of something but thanks for the inviting. Bye. See you tomorrow Y/n." He waved and in like a second he was gone.
"Well that was weird." Jungkook said as he watched Jimin almost running into the school building.
"Yeah...it really was." I answered awkwardly.
"Well then I guess today we will be staying home together or do you wanna go somewhere?" Jungkook asked me but I was still focused on the school door where Jimin walked in just some seconds ago.
"N-not really. Let's just go home." I answered as I turned around and made my way back to the car.
"Okey then." Jungkook sat in the car and so did I. We drove home and I just run into my room as quick as possible.
"Holy shit." I said as I fell onto my bed. My head was hurting and I was freaking out.
"This is not good. This is not good!" I told myself as a grabbed iny hair. Suddenly my phone rang. Someone texted me. Must be Tae.

Unknown-
Are you home?

I stared at my phone not really knowing what to write. Who was this?

Y/n-
Who are you?

I asked and waited for the reply.

Unknown-
It's me, Jimin.

He answered. Well I should have known that. It was like more that obvious.

Y/n-
Where did you get my number?

I asked. I didn't gave him my number and I also don't think that he just ask someone like "oh could you give me my girl student phone number. I am not planing anything." That sounds stupid.

Unknown-
I looked through that student dates and I found it there. So are you home?

He wrote. Oh yes I almost forgot. He is a teacher. He can look into the students papers.

Y/n-
Yeah I am. Why?

I sent the text and just a second after the next one came from him.

Jimin-
Why didn't you tell me your brother was Jungkook??

He asked and I raised an eye brown before answering him.

Y/n-
Why didn't you tell me your best friend was Jungkook???

Jimin-
Alright you have a point.

He wrote. This is really not going to end good. I can already feel it that this is just a sign that what we are doing is wrong.

Y/n-
What should we do now?

I asked. A little time went on before he answered me.

Jimin-
We will talk at school tomorrow and figure something out. For now eat something and try to sleep a little.

He wrote and somehow I had to smile a little. He is so caring. I love this about him.

Y/n-
Alright bye

I answered and wanted to put my phone away but another message came.

Jimin-
Everything will be alright. Don't think to much about it.

Now I had a big smile on the face. Never did I feel this way. I really do love this guy.

Y/n-
I love you

I answered and waited for his answer with a red face.
"Hopefully he won't ignore my message." I prayed.

Jimin-
Sleep tight princess.

After the message he sent me a selfie of himself

After the message he sent me a selfie of himself. He didn't say it back. Fuck that was embarrassing. What was I even thinking saying it through text. Park Jimin you are killing me. I really don't wanna lose him. Not even because of my brother. I will do everything so we can stay together. If I have to then I would even lie the rest of my life to Jungkook. If that takes to keep Jimin mine then I do it. He is worth it because what I feel for him is something special. Something that makes my day better. Something that I am not going to let go.