𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

He licked his lips as he watched you move your hips as you danced. You knew he was watching you as you could feel his eyes on you. You smiled to yourself. You turned in his direction giving the male a come here motion. He made his way over to you wrapping his arms around your waist. He placed small kisses on your neck making you whimper.

He was what drove you crazy. He knew every part of your body like the back of his hand. He treated your body like a temple just the way it was supposed to be treated. His hands rubbed the chocolate flesh of your thighs as you ground your body against his. Your fingers gripped his hair as he continued to mark your skin. God this man was driving you insane. "You look beautiful tonight." He whispered in your ear.

"Thank you." You reply. "How come we always end up finding each other where we go. Especially when we're both alone." He said putting an emphasis on the word alone. "I didn't come alone." You said to the male. His grip on your waist got tighter as he spun you around to face him. You came face to face with the man who was your deepest desire and who craved to give you pleasure more than anything. Lee Minho.

"I know you came alone y/n. I know you always come to these things looking for me. Now that you found me what do you want me to do?" He asks in a sultry voice that made shivers go down your spine.
"Touch me." You mumbled which only he could hear. His hands guided down the length of your body dipping into the curves of your body. His touches sent waves through your body as your panties became soaked.

His lips trailed up from your neck and to your jaw. His kisses were hot against your skin. You knew you had to have him. He gripped your jaw making you look him in the eye before kissing you; He runs his hands down your throat and gives it a slight squeeze, before trailing lower and cupping your breasts which intent made you whimper. You pulled away from the intense kiss breathing heavily. " Let's go somewhere." You whispered. "Why? Don't wanna play into your voyeurism kink." He asked which honestly made you want him more. "No, at least not right now. I want something else." You said winking at him making your way to the elevator.

The ride in the elevator was filled with whimpers, whines, grips, and touches. You couldn't even get your hotel key without him kissing on your neck. You guys finally made it into your room when you start stripping each other's clothes off. His hands recklessly grab your hips and with one rough pull, you're sitting in his lap. You smile victoriously and adjust yourself in his lap, accidentally brushing your dripping core against his obvious bulge.

His hand found its way to your clothed core, trailing the pad of his fore and middle finger over the newly moistened patch. "God, you're always so fucking wet for me, y/n." He breathed out against your neck. You shut your eyes even tighter and braced yourself for what was about to come next when he began pushing your underwear to the side as his middle finger was shoved inside your hole down to the last knuckle. "Shit." You whimpered.

You spread your thighs apart, allowing Minho's fingers to pump further into you. He covered your mouth with his other hand, completely engulfing your moans. His long slender fingers curled up to hit your g-spot perfectly. You soon felt that familiar knot in your stomach until He removed his fingers from your wet hole and fumbled with his boxers. He carried you to the bedroom dropping you on the bed as he stripped from his boxers.

You crawled to where he stood gripping his cock in your hands just sliding the tip in your mouth. He slapped it against your tongue before pushing your head down on him. He hummed and let you set your own pace, only holding your hair out of the way. "Fuck, take it all. Your mouth feels fucking good." He groaned as he watches you struggling, you trying to focus on your gag reflex and taking him as much as you could.