𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮

All of my life has been nothing but Easy or Simple due to being the heir of the Throne. It's simple and easy until you're forced into something you never agreed with. Like getting married off to a man you never met before or have never seen in your life. But that's not the worst part. No not at all. The worst part is falling in love with someone who isn't actually who they say they are. That's where this fucked up tale begins.

Born as Y/N Brighton of the Royal Brighton Blood Line. Princess Y/N grew up in a family with Power Hungry Father who would stop at nothing to see his kingdom win and be the best while her mother wasn't really her mother. Her "Mother" had been Y/N's stepmother who was around when the girl was growing up. Her stepmother wasn't evil or anything but Y/N just didn't really like her because she wasn't her actual mother.

Y/N's Actual Mother was a Local Bar Maiden who ended pregnant by the King when she and he were younger. When the king's father found out he banished the poor girl to the out-lands of the kingdom where nothing survived but made sure she gave birth before. The King saved his daughter from the horrible fate that her mother suffered but this would be the only time that he actually cared for the young princess.

When Y/N turned 18 she thought she would have freedom or at least do what she loves. But no that's not the case. Y/N was married off to the King of the neighboring kingdom of South Korea. King No Deoksu has known Y/N since she was 14 years old but y/n had never met the man before.

Of course y/n had some words to say to her father for making this decision without her. How could she marry a man she doesn't even know or has never even seen before. What Y/N never would've expected was to fall in love with the king but the surprising thing is that she ended pregnant. Not everyone was excited though hearing the news of a new baby coming around and of Y/N getting married to a man that was 23 years older than her.

One person especially didn't like this. Prince Yoonho The King's Son of course didn't approve of his father marrying someone 2x his age and someone that's younger than himself. Did his father care about his opinion? No because it's his choice not his son's. This is where things start to come in to play.

First things first Y/N is six months pregnant with "the King's" new son. She couldn't have been "happier" especially with her "new found love" that was until the news had gone around that the king had gotten a local poor maiden pregnant. The king had tried to the situation to y/n but he wouldn't listen.

"What the hell do you mean you accidentally got her pregnant asshole?"

"Y/N I'm sorry."

"No you're not. If you were sorry you wouldn't have fucked her. You asshole. You wouldn't have kept going back to her. She wouldn't have ended up pregnant if you didn't go back. You fucking asshole. Go live with her and take care of the child that you have. Just leave me the fuck alone."

"Baby please."

"Don't fucking call me baby Deoksu. From now on call me y/n."

I watched as he left out of the room. Why do I have to be so stupid? I wanted to be alone but unfortunately, Someone didn't get the message because someone knocked on my door.

"Leave me alone Deoksu."

"Y/N?"

"Yoonoh?"

"Is it ok for me to come in?"

"Yeah."

He enters the room giving me a sad look. The same look he always gives me when he knows I'm upset. He sits beside as we both continue to sit in silence. After a minute or so he starts talking.

"I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't apologize for your fathers wrong doings."

"He won't apologize. I know this because he is a horrible person."

"Yoonoh, how long has he been this way?"

"For a very long time. He's full of himself. He shouldn't treat you like this."

"Yoonoh it's ok."

"It's not ok y/n. Why did you choose him?"

"I didn't have much of a choice."

"You had a choice ever since I got you pregnant. That's my child in your stomach not his. You don't love him because he treats you badly and I'm always there to fix your pain."

"Yoonoh I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I need time to think."

His lips press against in a soft and warm kiss before he leaves. How could she blame Deoksu for being unfaithful when she was carrying his son's child? It's what pain and love gets you. Yoonoh treated her like a normal person, he showed her respect, helped her when she needed it and most importantly he loved her unlike Deoksu did.

Her Relationship with Deoksu was she often read about in Books or watched in Movies. Her relationship with Deoksu would only ended up with her being hurt. Her relationship with Yoonoh was another story. Their relationship was boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, girl falls for boy but it wasn't exactly that simple.

She sat the remainder of the day laying in bed rubbing her stomach. She only ate when someone brought her food and only used the bathroom when she needed. That night she couldn't but think about Yoonoh and how she made him feel. It truly pained her.

The next morning y/n was woken way to early. She waited for her eyes to adjust to darkness as she saw Yoonoh staring back at her.

"Yoonoh it's 2:30 in the morning. What are you doing in here?"

"I want you to come with me."

"Come with you where."

"Somewhere far away from here. I don't you stay here and stay married to him. I want to help you raise our child without it being a secret. I want to love you and make you my wife. Please tell me you'll go with me."

"Yoonoh. I-I-