ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʀᴀᴘ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

⌇─➭ Having Jangjun as your best friend includes:

⌇─➭ You forgetting exactly where you first met but then somehow remembering.

⌇─➭ The definition of opposites attract.

⌇─➭ Your first meeting with him is something you wished that he would forget.

⌇─➭ On your first day at the company, you had tripped and he was there to witness it all. He was the only person laughing at you and then deciding to help you up.

⌇─➭ You got up your damn self and flicked him off as you walked away and from then and onward your friendship blossomed from there.

⌇─➭ How most people would describe this relationship from the outside looking in would be ✵︎HETIC✵︎

⌇─➭ He is always around messing with you and or telling you jokes. Is always talking/laughing about the time you fell in front of him which results in you slapping the back of his head. He brings it up everyday! 😤

⌇─➭ You hang around him for hugs (you love his hugs), his corny jokes, and his cute smile.

⌇─➭ Whenever you can't hang out he is always sending you memes. It doesn't matter what kind they are. It's just memes. Appreciate it.

⌇─➭ Usually, he plans little best friend dates when he knows you have been hard at work. Hates when you overwork yourself. Decides to take your mind off things by taking you to Han River, out for coffee, or even staying in to watch movies (of your choice of course.). He knows you like cute things like that.

⌇─➭ Overall Summary: He can be your headache but you still love him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

⌇─➭ Having Tag as your best friend includes:

⌇─➭ Him being the absolute cutest squish you have ever met when you guys first met.

⌇─➭ You guys had met at your very first kpop concert which just so happened to be a Golden Child concert. (I know surprising, right?!) The funny thing is backstage passes can get you a long way.

⌇─➭ You had been invited to the concert by your friend who was a big kpop fan. He just so happened to invite you who didn't know anything about kpop and who didn't even want to come. At the end of the show he pulled backstage so you could meet the members along with him.

⌇─➭ Your first impression of them was "Wow they're pretty" but then you became the antisocial freak you are and just stood there awkwardly watching as your friend interacted with them. Tag had noticed your discomfort and decided to talk to you. From that very moment, you knew you guys were going to be friends.

⌇─➭ How most people would describe this relationship from the outside looking in would be ♡︎ Simp for Simp♡︎

⌇─➭ He is the one who gets tired of you most of the time. Looks at you like your crazy most of the time when you do something stupid or crazy.

⌇─➭ You guys are both simps for each other. You guy's other friends just want you guys to date already. They are tired of the flirting and simping you guys do. JUST MAKE IT OFFICIAL ALREADY!!

⌇─➭ You both go all out for each other. You guys plan friend "dates" and which you guys do fun couple activities. Yes, couple activities. They consist of mostly cute dates like dates at restaurants, Museum dates, picnic dates, and trips to the mall. Cute and simple dates that are enough for the both of you.

⌇─➭ Both of you won't admit it this but you have feelings for each other. Fucking simps.

⌇─➭ Overall summary: Simps will be simps. Just get together!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -