𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓷

(Stan Cravity! Starship's newly debuted boy group)

Young y/n PoV

"Allen what do you want to do when you leave here?"

"I want to be in a group. Like BigBang."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well I will always be your number one fan no matter the distance."

"Really!?"

"Yeah."

The chocolate girl presses a kiss to the tan boys cheek making the boy flush at the little action.

Y/N PoV
I smile at the memory of me and Allen. Emma snaps her fingers in my face trying to get my attention. I push her hand out of my face before looking out the window.

"Have you talked to him?"

"Who?"

"You know who?"

"I really don't know who you're talking about."

"Your Boy Toy."

"Why do you call him that?"

"So you do know who I'm talking about."

"Yes, I know who you're talking about."

"So have you talked to him?"

"He wouldn't want to talk to me. He's finally debuted in a group. Why would he want to talk to me?"

"He wouldn't forget about you. You're his favorite person."

"Mmm."

"Just call him."

"I don't know."

"He probably is wondering how you have been and how much he misses you. You make him just as nervous as he makes you. So stop being a pussy and call the boy."

"Fine. Only because I miss him."

"See."

I grip my phone in my hands. My palms are sweating and my breathing is jagged. Am I hyperventilating? No. Why should I be? He's my boyfriend for christ's sake. Why am I nervous?

"If you don't stop being dramatic wit yo dramatic ass. Just call him."

Before I could even get my smart remark in she snatched my phone from my hands. Why is she my best friend again? She smirks at me before handing my phone back to me. I started to panic not really sure why tho.

"What if he doesn't answer."

"He will answer."

"What if he forgot about me?"

"How could he forget about his girlfriend/best friend."

"What if-"

"Hello?"

I put the call on mute.