𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

What happened to your I love you's, your kisses, your hugs, your love for me. what happened to spend time with each other or even making each other happy by sending a simple text message. But now you act like we weren't together, to begin with.

Now we barely even say two words to each other. In the cafeteria, I try to ignore your subtle glares at me. It isn't my fault that you wanted to break up. I specifically remember you telling me that you weren't ready for a relationship but yet you were ready all those months we dated. Sometimes I don't understand you.

Your eyes, they were my favorite thing about you but now I can barely stand to looking at them. Your kisses were my reason to live but now I'm dead inside and couldn't care less because I don't miss you. Your hugs, we're like a blanket of warmth but now it's on fire. Your I love you's, were my favorite words that came out of your mouth but now everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit.

You should've said goodbye when you had the chance because now we're over I can finally be me. Don't worry I won't move on too quickly. Hopefully, you won't miss me too badly because I won't be missing you at all. Because there are plenty of other people in this world which means I don't need your love.

The clock on the wall ticks by slowly as everyone in the classroom grows inpatient and is waiting for the bell to ring. But they have 15 more minutes. I can feel someone's hard glare in the back of my head. Why can't he just get over it? Is it that hard to know that I moved on because I think you should too.

About 15 minutes later the bell finally rings and it's finally time to get out of this hell hole. I reach for my bag only to have it snatched before I get ready. I sign and look up to find you. Sometimes I regret doing things in life and sometimes I think our relationship is one of those things.

"Chenle what do you want?"

"Why have you been ignoring my calls?"

"You have been calling me?"

"Yeah because I want to talk."

"Well, the reason I haven't been answering your calls is that I blocked your number. You know it's kind of weird to still have your exes number on your phone. Right?"

"Y/N can you please just stop this?"

"Stop what exactly?"

"Stop pretending like you aren't hurt."

"Why would I pretend to be something that I'm not Chenle?"

"You can't just pretend like we didn't happen."

"We did happen I'll admit that but now we're simply a nobody to each other. We're over which get over it Chenle."

As I walk away I can hear your murmurs and whispers that aren't really that quiet. Maybe you should be learning how to whisper better than trying to chase after a girl that doesn't want you. Why can't you just accept your fate? We're done. I'm done with you why can't you be done with me.

I guess you don't really give up do you because your footsteps echo in the halls as you follow me. Fuck off. Don't come crying to me saying you moss and that you made a mistake. I guess we both made mistakes. Yours was leaving someone who wants nothing but you and your love. My mistake was dating someone who only cared about themselves in the end.

"Y/N stop walking away from me."

Everyone who is in the hallways stops and looks in our direction. You just had to cause a scene. Didn't you? Why can't people just mind their business?

"Why must you continue this?"

"Because you won't let me get a word in."

"A word in this argument Chenle? We aren't talking about anything we're just arguing about a past relationship. We dated and now we're done get over it."

"No."

"No?"

"Yeah. No."

"No what."

"We're not finished with this conversation. We aren't finished until you tell me why you're acting like this."

"Oh so now you care. You never cared during our relationship. It was always about you. You treated me like we weren't together, to begin with. You treated me like you were the only person in the whole fucking relationship. Now it's my turn. It's my turn to leave you and so you feel how I felt. It's my turn to focus on me. It's my turn to stop this conversation."

There's no noise in the hallways as I walk away. I only turn around to give him one more glance and a few more words.

"Oh and Chenle.
Don't call me or text me again.
Because I don't need you and
because I don't need your love."