𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮

Someone close to you or even yourself has known a person that can be an asshole. This person loves to see you mad or aggravate you for absolutely no reason at all. This person also tries to make your life a living hell. That's my problem now but I won't get into it right now. I'm tired of explaining just read the story and find out.

The awkward silence and tension in the room are unsettling and nerve-racking for me as I stand in front of the class. The other students give me a weird look as if they haven't seen a black person before even if I have been in their class for a few months now. My eyes come across him sitting in the front with that stupid smirk on his face.

Ms. Y/L/N are you going to present your project or are you going to just stand there."

I roll my eyes at her smart remark before starting to present my project. The bell rings as soon as I'm done with my presentation. No one waits for the teacher to dismiss them as they all scattered at the door which the teacher responds with a simple eye roll.

As soon as I step out of the classroom I noticed that the hallways weren't as loud as they usually are. It's probably because I stepped into the hallway. I don't get why they aren't used to me yet. I have been here for a few months now but sometimes I forget how they are still shocked that my "kind" is here.

I roll my eyes and head to my locker but as soon as my locker is open it is immediately close. Why can't he just leave me alone? Why does he have to make my life so miserable? I'll turn around and face him. He stands there with that stupid smirk on his face like always.

"What do you want Changbin?"

"Ahh, you finally noticed me."

"You never leave me alone so how couldn't I."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh uh."

"Are you going to go to lunch?"

"Yeah because I do need to eat because I'm human."

"Skip lunch."

"And why would I do that?"

"So I can take you out to the new diner that opened in town."

"Sounds cool. But one question. Why would I want to go anywhere with you?"

"It's to say I'm sorry for the way I have been treating you these past months. Let me just take you out to lunch and I'll even pay."

"I still don't trust you. But you're paying so I might as well go. Now can we go please I'm starving."

"Sure."

He rolls his eyes at me and leads the way. One thing I never expected was to be riding in his car with him. Oh and another thing I never expected was for him to actually be nice to me for once. I mean when he picks with me it's always just teasing but this is actually the first time with had a conversation without him picking on me.

The car ride to the diner was quiet besides the music playing on the radio. Why was it so awkward. How come he talks so much we were in school loves to pick on me but now he doesn't say a word. Aside and turn towards him.

"Why are you being so quiet?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. "

"Just drop it. Please."

"No, because I want to know why you're so quiet. You can't just invite me to lunch and not tell me the actual reason why you invited me."

He pulls the car over at the nearest gas station. He doesn't say anything but he lays his head on the steering wheel. Did I say something to upset him and make him mad?

"What am I supposed to say y/n?"

"Tell me why you invited me Changbin!"

"You'll hate me if I do."

"I'll hate you more if you don't."

"I like you! There ok! Fuck you don't know how I feel about or how I have felt about you. I mess with you to get your attention. I want your attention."

"Changbin-"

"I fucked up. I shouldn't have told you this. I should've kn-."

I roll my eyes at him rambling before smacking the back of his head. He glares at me as he rubs the back of his head.

"So let me get this straight. You only liked picking with me because you liked me and you wanted my attention."

"Ummm."

"That's stupid. But adorable. You could've told that you liked me instead of doing all this."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

He smiles at me before lightly pecking my lips. I roll my eyes at him before pulling him into a real kiss. We pull away out of breathe. I smile at the boy.

"You know you're still a asshole. Right?"

"Yeah."

"At least you know."