Mirk Desires| The Prologue

"Could someone please explain to me what's going on?" Y/N asked staring at all the people standing in the lobby. "Ah, Room 314. I haven't seen you in a while." A woman holding a dog rejoiced looking over at her. Y/N hadn't met this woman a day in her life but yet she knew her room number. Y/N sent the woman a quick smile. "Hi. Also, I think it would be best if we just call each other by name. Yes. Can someone tell me what's happening?" Y/N asked again annoyed that no one bothered to answer her question the first time.

The others just looked at her like she had three heads. She sighs before heading to the door trying to see what all this mess was about. Y/N had enough as she watched people converse amongst themselves while no one even bothered to answer her question. She was going to get answers. She pushed past people until she stood in front of one man who looks at her confused. "You. What's going on?" She says with a slight attitude.

The male winced at the sound of her voice. "Didn't you hear the announcement?" He asks. "I would know what happened if I wasn't busy. What happened?" She explains. She sighed hating how busy she was with studying, the last few weeks all she has been doing was studying and she sometimes forgot how there were other people in this world. She wanted to scream at herself for being so stupid and not making time for others and having fun.

"Sorry umm, it's just that I have things on my mind. So can you please explain what's going on?" She says with a sincere apology to the male for her rude attitude.
"Umm, sure....?" He staggers off. Oh, right she forgot that she hadn't properly met anyone in this building which was her fault. "Y/N Y/L/N. I just started studying abroad here in Korea. Sorry I haven't properly introduced myself." She says bowing to the older male. The male looks at her confused yet again.

That was one of the reasons why she hadn't come out of her apartment. "You have perfect Korean so why are you studying abroad?" He asks. "Well, I'm not exactly fluent yet. I still have some ways to go. I was supposed to meet my Korean Teacher today until this happened" She confessed. "Well, Y/N-ah. Hopefully, this lets up soon." He mumbled patting her shoulder as he passes by. And yet again she didn't get any answers.

She leaned against the wall of the first floor taking everything in as she rubbed her arm as she tried to calm herself down. All of sudden there was screaming as she looked up to see an older woman yelling at a younger male. What was all the yelling about? "Hey. What's going on?" She asked making everyone turn their head in her direction. "My daughter. My daughter is out there." The woman says crying at this point.
"Let her find her daughter it's as simple as that," Y/N says.

The others looked at her. "There's something out there." The male from earlier said. That statement made her turn towards the male. "Hmm, handsome." Y/N thought. She glances the male up and down making sure to remember his face. "Well, why don't one of you go and find out what it is instead of standing here." She teased. "Why don't you go out there and see you little shit." A elder man said pointing fingers at Y/N. Y/N chuckled at the older man. "Ahh, I would but this isn't my problem. So good luck to you all." She replied throwing the others a faint smile before heading up the stairs.

"Wait." Someone called up after her. She looked back to see the male from earlier. "What do you want?" She inquired looking at the male. "Do you mind helping us?" He asks. She shook her head pulling her jacket closer to her body. "I don't know you so why would I help you." She quirks raising an eyebrow at the male. "Lee Eun-Hyuk. And you are?" The male says reaching his hand out for her to take. She grabs his hand shaking it before placing it back in her jacket pocket. "Y/N Y/L/N." She says following behind the male.

"So you're the foreigner who just moved in." He says. "Eh. Is that what people are calling me?" She interrupted. "Pretty much," Eun-Hyuk replies. She shouldn't be upset that they're calling her a foreigner since that's what she is and she hasn't gotten around to know people or even introduce herself. The 2 continued to walk in silence as they made their way to the security office.
"You brought the hoodlum back." The elder said yet again pointing fingers at her. "Are you upset old man? Why don't you get over it." Y/N says glaring at the older man.

" I would if you would respect those older than you. You little shit." He argues back. "Well sorry I don't respect those who are rude. Sorry, that's not in my book." She seethes. The man glares at her before going back to what he was doing. Y/N turns to look at a woman who she had yet to see before. The woman gives a nod before turning back to the computer. "Umm, so what are we doing," Y/N asks the girl. "I'm looking at the security cameras to see if I can see anything and that man I'm not sure. Also, I'm Yi-Kyeong." She says.

"I'm Y/N." She says. All of sudden the people outside start yelling which catches Y/N and Yi-Kyeong's attention. "What did you do?" Yi-Kyeong asks the older man.
"I don't think that was the right one." He says giving a small smile. Y/N shakes her head at the elder before going to see what all the commotion was about. "Hey what's going on?" She asks the people who were looking at something in horror.

She turns around to see a tall lanky creature stalking its way to them. She gasps as its tongue shoots out and kills the man right beside her. She falls to the ground in horror as she watches the man's body hanging from the ceiling. What the hell did Y/N just get herself into?!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

AN: I will only post the other chapters if you guys truly want them. :)