𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼

BriiLeii thank you for requesting this and giving me a plot!

The time was 1:23 in the afternoon. Nothing was happening due to the serious pandemic that's going on. Mostly all of the world Quarantined due to the Coronavirus going around and people getting sick. Some of us are trying to make the best of it while some other people are bored out of our minds.

It's been two Official weeks since they put us on quarantine. And let me tell you something I feel like I'm going to lose my mind any moment now. But the best thing I can do is stay quarantined and away from people because who wants to get sick? Not me.

I sigh and lay my head against the couch. Why is quarantine so boring! There's to nothing to do but sit in the house all day and do nothing. Well there is one thing I could do. And that's to mess with my best friend. Who just so happens to live with me and be quarantined with me.

"Hongjoong!"

"......."

"Hongjoong!"

"......"

About 15 minutes of me basically screaming his name he finally comes downstairs. He glares at me as I give him a simple smile.

"Hi Hongjoong."

"Y/N why won't you leave me alone!?"

"I'm bored and I have nothing to do."

"Well do something then."

"It's Quarantine asshole. Which means we all have to stay inside. But I just happened to be stuck inside with a person who doesn't have a life outside our apartment walls."

"Let me not have a life outside y/n. I'm happier inside anyway.."

"You sometimes I wonder how we're best friends."

"Yeah me too."

"It's the second week of Quarantine. I hope you aren't like this for the rest of it."

"Oh I will be."

"Asshole."

"Thank you for the compliment. Oh and y/n stop wearing my clothes."

"Fuck you."

"I love you too."

I take his shirt that I had been wearing and throw at his face. He mumbles a quick and quiet thank you at me as I head up the stairs. Who needs his clothes anyway. Not me. I grabbed my new silk pajama set I got from my bestie for my birthday and headed to bathroom to take a shower.

30 minutes later

I was washed and clean shaven. I put all of Hongjoong's clothes back in his clothes where they belong so he wouldn't start tripping on me. He made my way downstairs to see Hongjoong gone. I thought that nigga was going stay inside. I shrug and lay down on couch exhausted.   

Hongjoong PoV
I laugh at my Seonghwa Hyung who rolls his eyes at me. I open the door to me and your name. I hear Seonghwa gasps at something so I turn my attention to where he was looking. I immediately became flushed at the sight of y/n sleeping on couch in a silk pajama set.