𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

The uneasy grip I have on my books is a clear sign of how I'm feeling. A new school isn't really something to be nervous about. Then why do I feel so anxious and nervous. Should I be worried? Will I make any friends? Will I even make friends due to the cultural or Skin tone difference.

I grip my bag close to me as I walk the long hallway of the new college I'm attending. The blank or disgusted stares I'm getting from the other students are making even more nervous than before. Why can't I just sink into a hole and never come out. I just hope I can get through this day without something going wrong.

𖥸 Jibeom PoV 𖥸

"Ahh I feel so sorry for her."

"Who?"

"The New Student."

"Isn't she a foreigner?"

"Yeah. She's African American I believe."

"Why do you fell sorry for her?"

"All the stares she's getting."

"Why?"

"She's new here. And you know how new students are treated here. Especially foreigners. How about we go talk to her."

"Hyung I'm not so sure about that."

"Come on. Let's be her first friends here."

"Mmmmm.....fine."

"Good."

I drags me across the hallway and to where a girl with dark brown skin stands trying to looking for somewhere but no one is helping her. I kinda feel bad for her. We finally get to her and Jaehyun Hyung is already talking up a storm to the girl who looks rather confused.

"Ahh you must be new."

"Is it that easy to tell?"

"Kind of but me and my dongsaeng are here to help. I'm Jaehyun."

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. You are the only person who have actually talked to me here."

"We are here to get to know you and become friends. So what do you need help with."

"I need help finding the office."

"Well my friend here was just heading there. He can show you the way."

He yelps from the pinch I gave him. Why did he have to go and say that. I just wanted to go straight to class. It's not like I don't want to help her it's just that I like to be in class before everyone else.

"Only if that's fine with you..."

"S-sure."

Jaehyun Hyung gives Y/N a quick smile and tells her he'll see her around before patting me on the back and walking off. Now it's just me and her. We start our quiet Journey to the Office. She starts to speak but soons stops herself.

"So-."

"Yeah."

"Umm I didn't really catch your name back there."